Candidates can apply for the AIPMT (NEET) exam online on the official website which is https://neet.nta.nic.in/ Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill in the form and apply on the official website. Only online applications will be accepted for the AIPMT 2024. The authorities will not accept any hard copies of the AIPMT Application Form 2024.
Candidates have to register themselves with the official website. After filling in the Application form, they must upload scanned copies of their photographs and signatures. The Application process will be complete only after payment of the fees in the given mode. The Application process for AIPMT 2024 has begun in December 2024. Candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest notifications on the exam.
Steps to Fill the AIPMT Application Form 2024:
- Go to the official website i.e.https://neet.nta.nic.in/ of the authorities.
- Select the link for the AIPMT Application Form on the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully and click the Apply Online tab.
- Fill in the required information in the AIPMT Registration form.
- The Registration details include name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, email address,mobile number.
- Submit the CAPTCHA code.
- You will receive the registration number on your mobile.
- Now fill in the details of the Application Form.
The Application details include:
- Personal details of the candidate
- Academic qualification
- Details of parents/guardians
- Contact information
- Details of qualifying exam
- Language of the exam
- Domicile status of the candidate
- State code
- Enter the password and security pin number.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Upload scanned passport size photographs, signature and left thumb impression.
- Pay the Application fees in the given online mode.
- Check the uploaded information and click the submit button.
- Take a print of the Application form for future use.
AIPMT Application Fees:
- The AIPMT Application Form 2024 fees can be paid in the online mode.
- The modes of payment include: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/UPI e-wallet.
- The Application fees for the Unreserved/OBC is INR 1400.
- The Application fees for SC/ST/PH candidates is INR 750.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the fee payment receipt for future use.
Application Form with Late Fees
- For General/OBC candidates- INR 2800 (INR 1400+ INR 1400)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates- INR 2180 (INR 750+INR 1400)
Important Points of the AIPMT Application Form 2024
- Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill in the details of the AIPMT Application Form. It is very important to go through all the directions carefully before filling in the details of the form.
- It is important for the candidates to fill in the correct address for correspondence in the Application form. The AIPMT exam Board will not be responsible for any loss during the transit process if the address provided in the Application Form is incorrect.
- Candidates must fill in the proper code number for the qualifying exam that they have passed. Candidates who have appeared for the Higher Secondary exams and are awaiting results must fill in the code number accordingly.
- Candidates must submit only one Application form. Multiple AIPMT Application Form 2024 will not be accepted by the authorities and the candidature of the individual will be canceled.
- If the Application fee has not been accepted by the authorities, candidates must submit the fees once again within the given date.
- It is very important to keep a copy of the application form for the AIPMT Exam 2024 till the counseling process is over.
- Candidates must keep checking the official website regularly for the latest notifications of the exam.
AIPMT Important Date 2024:
|Important events of the AIPMT Application Form
||Tentative Dates (2024)
|Release of AIPMT official notification
||December (First week)
|Online Application form submission without late fee
|Online correction of Application Form
|AIPMT 2024 Date
|AIPMT Result 2024