Bachelor of Technology [B.TECH]
- 4 Years
- Full Time
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Total|
|Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 320,000|
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY [B.TECH]
- Civil Engineering (60 seats)
- Computer Science And Engineering (60 seats)
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (60 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (60 seats)
- Information Technology (60 seats)
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA] (60 seats)
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
For Bachelor Of Technology [B.Tech]
- A Student should have passed HSC or 12th standard examination with Physics and Mathematics and Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks are required for B. Tech Admission
- A candidate who has completed a three-year diploma or B.Sc, eligible for admission to direct 2nd year in B. Tech.
For Master Of Business Administration [MBA]
- The applicants must have passed the graduation degree from a recognized board.
- At least 50% marks must have secured in their previous academics study.
- There is no need for special stream for MBA Stream.
- The candidate should have a qualifying score in the MAT/CAT/CMAT/KMAT entrance exam or any AICTE approved the test.
|S.No.||Course Name||Duration||Fees per annum||Total fees|
|1.||B.Tech||4 years||Rs.80,000/- Per Annum||Rs 3.20 Lakhs|