This Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) state is an educational hub of many governments and private management colleges. Candidates can pursue their studies in the field of management with their specializations. The average literacy rate is 67.68% in this state. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of MBA Admission in UP.
The admissions will be offered in the state management colleges into management courses based on national and university level entrance exams. It is necessary to appear in the entrance test to get admission. After the written entrance test, the concerned authority will invite the candidates for the Group Discussions and Personal Interview rounds.
Eligibility for MBA Admission in UP:
- Candidates who will qualify for the written entrance examination will only be called for the counselling process. The choice of filling and selecting specialization will be completed in the counselling round itself.
- The candidates also have to appear in GD and PI rounds after the written examination.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee and verify all the necessary required documents.
- The seats for MBA Course will be allotted to candidates as per their rank in the entrance test and the availability of the seats. Candidates are required to report to the allotted institution after the seat allotment along with the provisional admission letter.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in UP (Uttar Pradesh):
Below we have narrowed the renowned MBA colleges of Uttar Pradesh that grant brilliant academics to the students. The willing aspirants can apply for MBA Courses in these mentioned colleges:
- Institute Of Management Studies, Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Ss Institute Of Management, Lucknow
- Institute of Management Research and Technology, Lucknow
- Master School Of Management, Meerut
- Amity University, Lucknow
- Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
- IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow
- Invertis University, Bareilly
Check More MBA Colleges in UP >>
MBA Admission 2024:
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form. If any candidate is not eligible for the examination. Their candidature will be cancelled later on.
- Those who are applying for MBA Course must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should pass their graduation in any subject from a recognized university/institution.
- Candidates should score 50% minimum marks (45% if the candidate falls in SC/ST category).
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure For MBA Admission in UP:
- The counselling process is an important procedure for admissions in MBA Colleges. Those candidates who will qualify for the written entrance examinations only they will be called for the counselling process.
- Choice of specialization and filling for specialization will be done in the counselling round itself
- Candidates will appear in Group Discussion as well as PI round only after the written examination
- Candidates have to pay a counselling fee and verify all necessary documents
- Seat Allotment depends upon the rank in an entrance test and availability of the seats
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted institution after the seat allotment along with the provisional admission letter.
Important Dates Regarding MBA Admissions in UP
Documents Required for MBA Admission in UP:
Candidates are instructed to carry the original documents along with a set of the attested photocopy on the day of counselling:
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Bachelor Degree Marksheet
- Bachelor Degree Provisional Certificates
- 10th 12th mark sheets along with the passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph