This article talks about the full forms of different courses and their eligibility criteria. These courses include MBA, BBA, Msc., MS, and MBBS. You will get all the necessary details that you need to know about these courses such as top colleges, entrance exams, salary, and eligibility criteria.
Full Form of MBBS Course
The full form of MBBS is a bachelor of medicine and a bachelor of surgery. This course is particularly for the candidates who wonder How to become a doctor. It is necessary for a person to have theoretical as well as practical knowledge about the subject. The total duration of this course is 5.5 years. This also includes one year of mandatory internship.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who aspire to pursue this course, then or must have completed their 12 classes that too in the science stream.
- The candidate must have studied Biology, chemistry, and physics. Also, they must know the basics of mathematics.
- It is also mandatory for the aspirant to have studied the English language.
- The minimum percentage scored by the student in his or her XII standard should not fall below 50 percent.
- In case you are from the SC, ST, or OBC category, then the minimum percentage obtained by the student should not fall below 40 percent.
- Medical colleges in different nations have different eligibility criteria for selecting a candidate.
- The candidate must be a major i.e. more than 17 years old.
Entrance Exam for MBBS Course:
- A number of medical entrance exams are held in India.
- There are state-level as well as national-level exams.
- If you are planning to join a University that holds its own entrance exam, then you don’t have to give the national entrance exam.
- Certain universities hold their own entrance exams.
- Students can begin preparing for the entrance examinations for X class because a lot of people appear for these exams and only a limited number of students get selected.
- Some of the entrance exams that are held for medical courses in India are NEET, JIPMER, and MBBS.
Full Form of MS Course
The full form of MS is master if science is given for certain specializations. It is a master's course, which means you need to complete a bachelor's or undergraduate degree. One can do a master's of science in several areas depending upon their interest. The duration of this course is not more than 2 years. In foreign countries, Msc is called MS.
Although there is no difference at all in terms of the skill gained or the specialization offered. The difference exists in terms of duration. On the other hand, the curriculum of the M.Sc course is spread over 3 years. Although, in MS students are required to perform extensive research work. Nowadays, students prefer to complete their MS abroad.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MS Course:
- The students must have completed a bachelor's degree in science or an equivalent course.
- It is mandatory for you to obtain at least 55 percent marks in graduation for getting admission in MS.
- The best thing about the MS course is that there is no age restriction and one can pursue this course at any time he or she wants.
- The eligibility for this course may differ from one college to another.
- It is not mandatory for any person to give an entrance exam to get admission into the university.
- There are certain universities in the nation that don’t accept a candidate unless they clear the entrance exams.
The Scope of MS in India:
- MS is the best option for the students who have completed their graduation in the science line.
- The demand for MS graduates is increasing in various sectors across the globe.
- The best thing about this course is that a student has a bundle of choices to obtain specializations.
- The best sectors where one can obtain a job is polymer and petrochemical industries, chemical, and medical industry.
- The MS graduates also have the option of working as a researcher after completing their degree. The organizations where one can become a researcher are ISRO and BAARC.
- The demand for MS graduates is constantly increasing in both public as well as private sector units.
- One can opt for a technical or a non-technical position after he or she has completed his or her course.
Full Form of MCA Course:
MCA’s full form is Master of computer application. This is a master's degree that is obtained after completing a bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of computer accounting. This course is great for someone who is seeking a job in the IT sector without actually becoming an engineer. This course is particularly created for the students who wish to go in the technical line.
MCA Eligibility Criteria:
- Any person who has done an undergraduate degree from any known university can apply for this course.
- A candidate can also be from any stream in his class XII.
- If any candidate has completed BCA, engineering, or is from a technical background, then he or she can apply for this course.
- A general category student must have scored a minimum of 50 percent in his or her entrance exams. If the candidate is from the OBC category, then he must have secured at least 45 percent marks in his or her bachelor’s degree.
Full Form of BBA Course:
The full form of BBA is a bachelor of business administration. It is an undergraduate course that aims at developing the administration and management skills of a student. The major focus of this course is to improve the entrepreneurial abilities of a candidate. This course is a base for an MBA for a student. You can do this as a regular course of correspondence. It is a 3-year-long course. This course is also known by the name of Bachelor of Management Studies and also a bachelor of business management.
Eligibility Criteria of BBA:
- Any person belonging to any particular stream can apply for this course.
- The percentage that students need to score in the XII standard should not be less than 50 percent. However, the cutoff in one college may differ from another.
- The University may conduct an entrance test or may not conduct an entrance test.
- If an entrance test will be held, then there are going to be four different sections that a student has to prepare for. These include quantitative aptitude, English, reasoning.
- There is an additional GCA exam that the foreign candidates are required to give or any other exam that is equal to the +2 experience.
Full Form of MBA Course:
The full form of an MBA is a Masters of Business Administration. This postgraduate program is focused on improving the practical and theoretical knowledge in the line of management and administration. It helps students learn how to face the difficult situation that actually occurs in business. This course is way more demanding than it was ever before.
Entrance Exams and Eligibility Criteria:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to complete their undergraduate degree or do a course that gives one an equivalent degree.
- The minimum percentage that one needs to secure during these exams should not be less than 50 percent in order to become eligible for the course.
- There are certain colleges that only accept the candidate based on the performance that they give in their entrance exams. On the other hand, there were management schools that give weight to other rounds as well such as group discussions and personal interviews.
- There are certain entrance exams that one has to give in order to enroll in a good management college such as MAT, JMET, XAT, CAT.
- These entrance exams include such as verbal ability, logical reasoning, general awareness, and quantitative aptitude.
- There is also an essay writing test that one has to give for getting into IIMs.
- General MBA covers up several different aspects of business administration but it does not involve specialization in a particular line or field.
- There are several topics that are covered under the general MBA such as human resources, economics, and management.
- A student can select one specific field of human resources, economics, marketing, and business policy.
- This type of MBA enables a student to acquire in-depth studies in a fixed-line of management.
- It is advantageous for one to do a specialized MBA, in case you wish to apply in a specific department in an organization.
- Some of the branches of specialized MBA are Agriculture, infrastructure, retail, and banking.
Read More Full Form of Government Exams & Entrance Exam
|Full Form Of SSC, UPSC, IAS, IPS, ACP, PSC
| Full Form of TGT, PGT, PRT, TET and CTET
|Full Form Of GATE, NEET, CAT, GMAT, GRE