Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has latterly commenced the registration procedure for UPSC Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) 2020 Recruitment exam for the post of Assistant Commandant (AC) on the 24th of April, 2020. All those candidates who are willing to sit in this recruitment examination can fill-up the application form by accessing the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in.
According to the official notification, UPSC has released 398 job vacancies to recruit the proficient candidates for AC posts. The authority has scheduled the last date of the registration process and fee payment on 20th May 2020. UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 examination is going to be conducted on the 18th of August, 2020 and the hall tickets for the same will be delivered a week or two prior to the exam date. Aspirants holding a bachelor’s degree in any stream are eligible to apply for the exam and the age of these candidates must range between 20 to 25 years of age.
Synopsis of UPSC CAPF 2020 Online Forms
UPSC CAPF 2020 Recruitment Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No. of Vacancies
Assistant Commandant (AC)
Application Form Release Date
24th April 2020 (tentative date)
Last Date to Apply
20th May 2020 (tentative date)
Form Fee Last date
20th May 2020 (tentative date)
All Over India
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 Vacancy Details
Border Security Force (BSF)
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB)
How to apply for UPSC CAPF 2020 Online Forms?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has latterly published the UPSC CAPF 2020 application form on its official website. The online forms have been available on the website from April 24th till the 29th of May, 2020.
Here, we have mentioned the step by step procedure that candidates will require while applying for UPSC CAPF 2020 Application form:
Step 1: Do Register yourself
- Go to the official website of UPSC 2020 @upsc.gov.in.
- Search out the “Notices” section, and then find out the “UPSC CAPF 2020 application form”.
- Readout all the vital instructions carefully.
- Now, complete the registration process by giving personal details including phone number, email id, and name.
Step 2: Fill up the UPSC CAPF Online Form 2020
- In the second step, candidates need to log in to the website with credentials like registration number and password.
- Fill out the entire details asked to end up the education-oriented essential details (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your mark sheet and obtained marks in percentage form.
- Enter all the details such as father’s name, mother’s name and fixed up a security question according to your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Now, upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the student has filled up his application form, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualifications, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not range higher than 40Kbs and must be in the JPG format.
- The photographs of the candidates must be colored one with a moderate background and signature that must be written in the running handwriting.
3Kb to 40 Kbs
1 Kb to 40 Kbs
Step 4: UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form Fee Payment
- At the last stage, candidates need to pay their application form fees according to the category details.
- The Payment of the application form will be made only through BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail regarding will be sent to the candidates once their application form fee has been paid.
Details mentioned on UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 Online Form:
The application form of UPSC CAPF 2020 Recruitment exam will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of candidates
- Marital Status
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address
The application form fee payment will be made online and once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded. Here, we have mentioned the online form fee table for different categories for the UPSC CAPF 2020 Recruitment exam.
Mode of Payment:
The mode of payment is an online mode, so it’ll be only done through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card or by cash through SBI Bank.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
All the candidates who’ll meet the eligibility criteria of the UPSC CAPF 2020 exam will only be considered eligible to appear for the 2020 recruitment. Below, we have listed the criteria that need to be followed by every aspiring candidate:
According to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), there are several norms and regulations that candidates need to follow by the age limit which is as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years of age
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years of age
To appear in UPSC CAPF 2020 exam, the education qualification required by every candidate is that they must any Bachelor’s degree with any stream from any recognized college or University.
The measurement of the physical standard's is as follows:
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam Pattern
Stage 1: Written Exam
The Stage-I of this exam consists of two papers and conducts two sessions on the same day. Both the slots vary from each other.
General Ability and Intelligence
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Stage 2: Physical and Mental Test
This stage will only be qualified by the candidates who have qualified the Stage-I.
100 Meters race
In 16 seconds
In 18 Seconds
800 Meters race
In 3 minutes 45 seconds
In 4 minutes 45 seconds
Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)
Stage 3: Interview/ Personality Test Pattern:
Candidates who’ll crack the Medical Eligibility Test will only be called for the Interview/ Personality Efficiency Test (PET).
DAF: The applicants who’ll be short-listed for Personality/ Interview Test will be given a Detailed Application Form (DAF) where they’ll have to mention their preference of Forces.
Marks: The last stage, i.e. the Interview/Personality Test will be of 150 Marks.
Merit list: The Merit list will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the aspirants in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam: Selection process
The selection procedure of UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 will consist of the following three stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical and Medical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Personal Interview (PI)
All the candidates will be considered eligible for the Physical & Medical Test as well as PET when they’ll qualify the written exam of the selection process.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Quick Links