SSC JE 2019 exam tips and tricks
Tips and Tricks for SSC JE 2019:
- Know The Syllabus: Go through the detailed SSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern thoroughly. Segregate the topics according to the difficulty level.
- Create a Time Table: Prepare a study timetable and follow it strictly. You can modify it when required. Allocate more time to difficult topics. Make sure to complete the portion as per the table.
- Develop Reading Habits: Allocate some time daily to read newspapers, current affairs magazines, and various books for engineering subjects. Keep yourself updated with all the latest important events and issues.
- Clear Your Basics: Read the theory behind every concept and have your basics clear for each topic.
- Necessary Books: Make sure you have the best SSC JE Books for preparation which cover all the topics and concepts of the exam.
Best Books For SSC JE General Intelligence (Reasoning):
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agrawal
Best Books For SSC JE General Awareness:
- Newspapers and Daily News
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Manorama Yearbook
Best Books For SSC JE General Engineering:
Top cover up your basic refer your respective engineering books to be very clear and then go for sample papers.
Part A – Civil / Structural Engineering
- a) SSC Junior Engineer Civil and Structural Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide published By Disha Prakashan
- b) SSC Junior Engineer Civil and Structural Engineering Exam Practice Word Book by Kiran Publication.
- c) SSC CPWD – MES Junior Engineers Examination Civil Engineering by GK Publication.
Part B – Electrical Engineering
- a) Kiran SSC Junior Engineering Exam Electrical Guide -Cum-practice workbook by Kiran Prakashan.
- b) SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engineering 15 Practice by GK Publications.
- c) Juniors Engineers Electrical Examination Guide: Electrical Engineering (Popular Master Guide) by Ramesh Publishing
Part C – Mechanical Engineering
- a) SSC Junior Engineer(Mechanical) Exam Guide by Ramesh Publication.
- b) Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineering self-study Guide combined Practice Book.
- c) SSC CWC / MES 2015 Mechanical Engineering (Junior Engineering Recruitment Exam ) by GK Publication
- Make Notes: Try to make your own notes from starting as this will help you to revise quickly. If not possible try to highlight the key points. This can help to read important points during the last minute preparation.
- Memorize Formulas: All the formulas should be at your fingertips. Practice all these formulas regularly so that you don’t forget.
- Go Through Example Problems: Going through example problems will help you understand the steps to solve problems.
- Go Through Previous Year Papers: Go through the SSC JE previous year question papers and check the weightage of different topics, type of questions asked and their difficulty level. Be well versed with the topics having higher weightage. Take at least past 5-10 years of question papers and solve them.
- Solve Practice Questions: You must practice diligently and be in a position to answer any type of questions asked from any topic.
- Take Mock Tests: Taking SSC JE Mock Tests will help you analyze your preparation and areas you need to improve. You will also get used to the pressure of taking the exam.
- Improve Your Test-Taking Skills: Scoring well will also depend upon how wisely you select the questions to answer and how efficiently you use your time to sole one answer. Make sure to improve your overall test-taking skills and develop a smart strategy to take the exam.
Note - Thus, using these SSC JE Preparation Tips, there is no doubt in scoring more marks. You can study through SSC JE Study materials which are prepared by experts to ease your preparation and make you understand concepts easily. Prepare well and score more in the upcoming SSC JE Exam.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app