NIHFW Admit Card: The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare releases the admit cards regarding the NIHFW exam a few weeks before the exam. The students who adhere to the guidelines of the exam i.e., submit the assignment, project work, etc. on time and are eligible for appearing in the final examination can get the admit card.
➥ The official authority releases the admit card for the exam on the official website of the institution is https://www.nihfw.org/. In case of any mistake during the registration procedure or non-adherence to the official guidelines of the institution, the exam conducting authority will not generate the admit card.
➥ Therefore, to avoid such circumstances or any future inconvenience, the students should take these points immensely into consideration.
➥ The NIHFW Admit card is very crucial for the students to appear in the NIHFW Exam. So, candidates need to collect it as soon as possible. The notification regarding the NIHFW Admit Card 2023 will be released on the official website. Also, the date for the availability of admit cards is announced along with the other important dates. So, students can check their admit cards after the date mentioned in the important dates.
Download the NIHFW Admit Card 2023:
The department conducting the NIHFW Exam initially releases official notification for the important dates with respect to the exam like the admit card release date, exam date, etc. The notification for the admit card is hence, published on the official website of the institute and the students can check for their admit card and download it from the official website of the institute. Here are some of the steps given below that can be followed by the students in order to download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of the institute on the tentative date for the admit card release and then locate the notification published by the official exam conducting authority for the admit card release.
- Click on the link for viewing the NIHFW Hall Ticket for the NIHFW exam of your respective course.
- Locate the download option available on the page in order to download the admit card in your system. After downloading, take a print out of the downloaded page and make sure to go through the important instructions of the exam and carry it along with you on the exam date.
Details available at the NIHFW Admit Card:
There are a few sets of details that are available at the NIHFW Admit Card. As soon as the students download the admit card, it is crucial for them to go through the respective details present on it and duly verify it in order to avoid any future inconvenience related to the NIHFW exam admit card. Here is the list of some of the details that are available at the NIHFW Hall Ticket 2023.
- Roll number
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Registration Number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Subject Code
- Date of the Exam
- Student’s Passport Size photograph
- Signature/ Stamp of the exam conducting authority/ institution
Important Instructions that are mentioned on the NIHFW Hall Ticket:
- The students should consider this an utmost obligation to carry the admit card along with him/her as they would not be permitted to give the exam until and unless they don’t take the admit card along with them on the NIHFW exam day.
- The important instructions that are associated with the NIHFW Exam are mentioned on the respective admit card itself in order to acquaint the students regarding the essential obligations and the official guidelines with respect to the exam.
- The students should also keep in mind that any student who is caught pursuing unfair means with respect to the exam can be debarred from giving the exam for a period of 3 years. Therefore, the student should solely consider this instruction to avoid any type of obstacle in the future.
- It is advised to the students to consider the instructions of the NIHFW exam of utmost importance and go through it very well a few days before the respective exam and make sure to abide by the respective rules and instructions.
Important Points to keep in Mind for the NIHFW Exam:
There are various confusions and apprehensions that the students might go through with respect to the NIHFw exam and other significant associations in relation to the respective exam. Here are some of those pointers that can help the students to stay aware as well as informed about the NIHFW Exam.
- It is important to submit the examination form of the exam within the stipulated time in order to appear for the examination. The student can find the copy of the examination form on the official website of the institute.
- The students who are pursuing the distance learning courses can submit the filled examination form at the Nodal officer, Distance Learning Cell, NIHFW, Baba Gangnath Marg, Minirka, New Delhi-110067. The last date of the submission of the NIHFW exam form will be mentioned in the official notification published by the respective official department of the institution.
- The details regarding the date sheet and the commencement of the exam will be mentioned on the official website of the institute so the students are advised to check the respective details of the NIHFW exam before the tentative date. The students will also receive the respective mails from time to time regarding the significant details of the exam and the respective course.
- After the submission of the exam form, the student is supposed to receive an intimation mail by DLC within 15 days. If in any case, the student does not receive the respective mail before 15 days of the commencement of the exam then he/ she can contact the distance learning cell.
- As the institute issues, the admit card of the candidate a few days before the commencement of the exam so the students can check their admit card according to the respective tentative date.
- According to the official guidelines for the NIHFW Exam, if any student is found pursuing unfair means then he/she will be debarred from the exam for a period of 3 years. Therefore, the students should be extremely careful and avoid such activities in order to eliminate any type of respective obstacles in their exam.