The KSET Admit Card will be issued by the University of Mysore and all the candidates who have successfully applied for the exams can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of the authorities.
The KSET Admit Card will be released a few days before the exams and is the most important document that the candidates must carry to the exam hall.
The KSET Admit Card 2023 includes all the important information about the candidates and must be kept safe until the recruitment process is over.
Candidates can download their KSET Admit Card by entering their login credentials on the official website.
The important details mentioned in the Admit Card include name, roll number, registration number, exam date, exam time, exam center name and code, etc. Along with the Admit Card, candidates must also carry a valid photo ID proof with them on the day of the exam.
KSET Admit Card 2023 Dates
The University of Mysore is yet to announce the KSET Admit Card Dates 2023 and applicants can check the dates of the exam on the official website.
The Admit Card will be released a few days before the exam and candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest notifications.
|Events of KSET Exam 2023
|Release of KSET Admit Card
||To be notified
||To be notified
How to Download the KSET Admit Card 2023?
- Go to the official website of KSET which is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click the KSET Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Enter login credentials like email ID and password.
- Click the submit button.
- The KSET Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card and save it on your computer.
- Take a print of the KSET Hall Ticket for future use.
Candidates must download the Admit Card as soon as it has been issued by the exam authorities. If there is any discrepancy or missing detail in the Admit Card, it must be brought to the notice of the exam authorities immediately. KSET Admit Card with improper information will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
Details Printed on the KSET Admit Card 2023
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Gender of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Exam center code and address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important instructions
Documents Required with the KSET Admit Card 2023
The Admit Card is the most important document that the candidates must carry to the exam hall. Along with the Admit Card, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a photo ID proof with them along with the Admit Card to the Test center, without which they will not be allowed to take the KSET exam.
The photo ID proof required in the KSET exam can be any of the following:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
How to retrieve a forgotten password while downloading the KSET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can retrieve forgotten or misplaced login details like passwords while downloading the Admit Card.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the KSET authorities.
- Click the KSET Admit Card 2023 link on the homepage.
- Now select the “Forgot password” option.
- Enter relevant details like email ID, gender, date of birth, and mobile number along with a new password.
- Enter the new password twice for verification and click the submit option.
- Fill in the security code and click on the “Set New Password” option.
- You can now use the new password as your login credential for the KSET Exam 2023.
Instructions Printed on the KSET Admit Card 2023
- Candidates must reach the KSET Exam Center at the scheduled time as no late entries will be allowed.
- Candidates must carry their KSET Exam Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof with them on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying certain items to the exam hall. These are-mobile phones, Bluetooth, electronic devices, study materials, textbooks, and sharp objects. If any of the mentioned objects are found the candidate will be disqualified and barred from appearing at future KSET Exams.
- Any eatables or beverages are not allowed at the KSET Exam hall.
- Strict action will be taken against candidates who indulge in smoking or chewing gutka inside the exam hall.
- The KSET exam authorities are not responsible for the safety of the bag or luggage of the candidates.
Significant facts of the KSET Admit Card 2023
- The KSET Admit Card 2023 will be issued by the exam authorities a few days before the exam and candidates must download the Admit Card as soon as it is released to avoid server issues or last-minute rush.
- The Admit Card is the compulsory document that the candidates must carry on the day of the exam. Along with the Admit Card, candidates must also carry a valid photo ID proof and passport-size photographs with them.
- Candidates must keep checking the official website for the details of the KSET Hall Ticket release date.
- Candidates must bring a printed copy of the KSET Admit Card 2023 with them to the exam hall.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card after downloading it and notify the KSET authorities in case of any discrepancy.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions printed on the Admit Card.
- Candidates who engage in spurious activities will be disqualified from the exam by the authorities.