Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022: The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha will release the Admit Card on the official website and interested applicants can download their Odisha Board 11th Admit Card from there. Students must visit the official website to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Students must enter their information on the official portal to download the Admit Card.
The Odisha Board 11th 2022 Admit Card is the most important document that the candidate must carry with them to the exam hall. The Admit Card consists of important information like the name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate, exam date and time, exam venue, etc. The Admit Card will be available 10/15 days before the exams and students must collect it from their schools or download it from the official website.
Students who want to appear for the Regular/Vocational exam of the Odisha Board 11th must download their Admit Cards or collect it from the school authorities immediately after it has been released. After getting their Admit Cards, all the students must check the details in the Admit Card carefully. If there is any discrepancy in information in the Admit Card, it must be notified to the authorities of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022: Highlights
- Name of the Exam: Odisha Board 11th
- Conducting authority: Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
- Level of the exam: State-level
- State: Odisha
- Class: 11
- Streams: Arts, Science, Commerce
- Category: Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022
- Availability of the Admit Card: Online
- Information printed in the Admit Card: Name of the student, Roll number of the student, Exam date and time, Exam code, Exam venue, Important instructions
- Official website: chseodisha.nic.in
Process to Download the Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022:
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Board.
- Visit the homepage and select the Odisha Board plus 1 and plus 2 exam link for 2022.
- The main page of the Odisha Board 11th Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Enter required details like registration number and date of birth.
- Click the submit button.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the Admit Card and save it on your computer.
- Take a print of the Admit Card for future reference.
Please note: Students can collect their Admit Cards from their respective schools or download it from the official website. The Admit Card is available a few days before the exam for Regular/Vocational/Private candidates and students are advised to get their Admit Card as soon as it is released by the authorities.
Details Mentioned on Odisha 11th Class Admit Card:
- Name of the student
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Stream has taken by the student
- Subject code
- Exam date and time
- Exam venue
Important Guidelines for the Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022:
- Students appearing for Regular/Private/Vocational/Compartmental exams must get their Admit Cards from their respective schools or can download it from the official website of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- After downloading the Odisha Board 11th 2022 Admit Card, students must check all the details printed on the card. In case of any discrepancy in information, the authorities must be notified immediately.
- The Council of Higher Secondary Education will release the subject-wise exam dates and candidates must check it from the official website. Students are advised to check all their details in the Admit Card before the day of the exam.
- The Odisha Board 11th Admit Card 2022 consists of important instructions printed on it that the student must follow. If any student has any confusion regarding the details printed on the Admit Card, they must reach out to the school authorities or the Council of Higher Secondary exams.