Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- 2 Years
- Full Time
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
|Rs. 470,000||Rs. 455,000||Rs. 925,000|
Courses Offered in many Specialisation
JIM divided one year into three semesters so that entire two-year program is divided into six trimesters. The program contains 24 core courses and 10 choice based courses. Each course of 3 credits consists of 24 sessions of 75 minutes each, that is 30 direct classroom contact hours. Students can earn a dual specialization by taking elective courses in other functional areas of management say Marketing, HRM, IT, etc.
PGDM in Finance Service:-
PGDM courses in the finance specialised program are designed to groom professionals for BFSI sectors. This equips you with the technical and conceptual advance in finance, financial planning, mutual funds and economics. It empowers you to lead tomorrow.
PGDM in Marketing:
Postgraduate diploma in management (Marketing) focuses on grooming creative and energetic young professionals to manage the challenges of the vast size Indian market. This specialisation imbibes you with new marketing functions by which marketing issues can be handled in a better way.
PGDM in Service Management:
PGDM program has its main focus on the service sector. Their aim is at enhancing service minded professionals for fastest growing services sector. This sector offers many jobs and opportunities for the students both in the new age company as well as proven sector like banking, finance, insurance etc.
Here are the basic eligibility criteria that students need to fulfil to apply for a programme at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation in any discipline from any recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for final year examination of bachelor’s degree in 2018 are also eligible to apply. However, all the formalities of the examinations must be accomplished before June 2018. The admission offer will be provisional in such cases and will stand cancelled if a candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Minimum 50 per cent marks required in class X and XII.
- Scores of National Level Test/s - CAT 2017, XAT 2018, MAT are also considered.
- Work Experience is not mandatory.
S.No. Program First Year Fee Second Year Fee Total Year 1 PGDM Rs.4,70,000 Rs.4,55,000 Rs.9,25,000 2 PGDM in Finance Services Rs.4,40,000 Rs.4,35,000 Rs.8,75,000 3 PGDM in Retail Management Rs.3,80,000 Rs.3,70,000 Rs.7,50,000