SET exam tips and tricks 2020
SET 2019: Tips and Tricks
Symbiosis SET preparation tips help the students to achieve good marks in the examination. Symbiosis Entrance Test is a gateway for admissions to different courses offered by Symbiosis Institutions across the country. The university organizes SET exam to provide admissions in various courses like engineering, law, BCA, BBA, B.Des etc. The exam is expected to take place in the first week of May 2019 in different cities.
Here are the Best Tips And Tricks One Can Go With to Score Well in The Entrance Exam -
- Go through the entire syllabus and exam pattern of SET 2019 in depth before preparing the study plan. Mark out all the topics that you find a little difficult than the others.
- In the study timetable, allot more time to prepare for the difficulty level of exam first, according to the particular topic. Make short notes while studying for the entrance exam.
- Cover each and every topic of the prescribed syllabus. Consult with experts for the sections you find difficult and clarify your doubts don’t get confused on any topic.
- Revision is always the key to good preparation. The short notes prepared while studying helps you a lot while revision as you will not have to open the books again and search out that particular topic. Keep revising the topics from the chapter on a daily basis
- Go through the previous years question papers and try to solve them. This familiarizes you with the exam pattern better and helps you improve your time and accuracy during the main exam. It will familiarise you with the important topics which can be asked in SET.
- Study carefully but don't forget to maintain your health.take proper hours of sleep. Eat healthy food. Drink a lot of water to keep yourself fresh.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app