KARTET Admit Card 2024-24:
KARTET Admit Card 2024-24 will be available for the candidates on the official website of the Karnataka Board. Students can download their respective KARTET Admit Card 2024 by using their login ID and password.
Students can download their KARTET Hall Ticket 2024-24 through online mode until the day of the KARTET Exam. To get the duplicate KARTET Hall Ticket 2024-24, candidates must produce two copies of passport size photos and proof/acknowledgment of submission/mailing of the application form at the designated center.
KARTET Admit Card 2024-24
Starting of online application
Closing of online application
Admit card release date
KARTET Exam date
Steps to Download the KARTET Admit Card 2024-24:
- After the successful registration for the KARTET Exam, the candidate should read the acknowledgement email.
- After that, the candidates will be redirected to download their admit card.
- On receiving the KARTET Hall Ticket, candidates should check and verify all the details.
- KARTET Admit Card 2024-24 should be printed and joined with a recent photograph of the candidates.
How to download the KARTET Exam Admit Card if you forget the password?
- On the login page of the board, click on the “Forgot password” option.
- Enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and registered mobile number.
- Write the security code and click “Submit”.
- Reset the password and save it for future use.
Details mentioned on the KARTET Hall Ticket 2024-24:
- Applicant’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father's name
- Course name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Candidate's photograph
- PwD Status
- Test city and centre code
- Date and shift of examination
- Paper (Paper-I/Paper-II)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
- Important instructions
Instructions printed on the KARTET Hall Ticket 2024:
- It is compulsory for all applicants to carry a valid photo Id proof on the day of the examination.
- Applicants must not carry any textual matter or teaching material to the examination hall.
- Electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phone, smartwatch, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- In case of any error on the KARTET Admit Card, contact the board’s officials immediately.
- Keep the KARTET Exam Admit Card safe till the admission process is over.
Exam day instructions mentioned on the KARTET Admit Card 2024-24
- Candidates will have to sit on the seat that will be given to them.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry a pen/pencil in the exam hall.
- Candidates have to write their name and roll number at the top of the paper and return that paper to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be given to the candidates in the examination hall.
- Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables stuff like sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottle to the examination hall/room. However, such candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwiches etc.
- Aspirants are allowed to appear at the allotted venue of the exam only.
- Wearing a watch on the day of examination inside the examination hall is not allowed.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre once the examination starts.
- Candidates without their KARTET Hall Ticket will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Leaving the examination hall before the end time of the exam is not allowed.
- Request for change in the KARTET Exam centres will not be entertained.
Items prohibited inside the KARTET Examination Centre:
- Any type of watches such as electronic watches with a calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the examination hall/room
- Any piece of paper or printed material
- Electronic items like Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator
- Pencil/Geometry Box or any other stationary objects
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
- Objects such as Document, Slide Ruler, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder
KARTET Exam Centres: