IBPS CLERK exam pattern 2020
IBPS CLERK Exam Pattern 2020:
For any competitive exam knowing the exam pattern is very important as well as knowing your strengths and weaknesses. According to this, you can plan your exam strategy well. So here are presenting some clear and updates of IBPS Preliminary and Mains Exam 2019. In the below, we have explained the exam pattern in 2 phases; Phase- 1 for Preliminary Exams of IBPS Clerk exam 2019 and Phase- 2 for Mains Exams of IBPS Clerk exam 2020.
Before preparing for the exam the candidate must go through the IBPS CLERK exam pattern carefully. The candidates must also be aware of the IBPS CLERK 2020 syllabus before appearing in the exam. Below we have mentioned the exam pattern for the same, appearing candidates can go through the exam pattern and prepare accordingly:
Phase- 1: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exams 2020:-
- In the prelims examinations, there are 3 sections that are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- In the English Language Section, there will be 30 Questions with 20 minutes of sectional timing.
- There will be a total number of 35 questions are available in the Reasoning Ability Section with 20 minutes of sectional timing.
- And in the Quantitative section, there will be 35 questions with sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- Also, there will be a maximum of 100 marks for the IBPS Preliminary Exams.
- And, for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty.
IBPS Clerk 2020: Preliminary Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Phase- 2: IBPS Clerk Mains Exams 2020:-
- In the Mains Examination, there are 4 sections and that are English Language, Reasoning Ability, General & Financial Awareness, Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude.
- In the General & Financial Awareness Section, there will be 50 Questions with 35 minutes of sectional time.
- In the English Language Section, there will be 40 Questions and with sectional timing of 35 minutes.
- There will be a total number of 50 Questions are available in the Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude section with 45 minutes of sectional time is given.
- And in the Reasoning Ability section, there will be 50 questions and 45 minutes of time duration is given.
- Same as the Prelims exam, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- Also, there will be a maximum of 200 marks for the IBPS Mains Exams.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020: Mains Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
IBPS CLERK 2020 Exam Pattern:
There will be a different exam pattern for the prelim exam and the main exam.
- Languages: All the tests in both the exams are available bilingually (in English & Hindi) except for the English Language Test.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks assigned to the question will be deducted as discipline for wrong answers. There is no penalty for unanswered questions.
- Score normalization: The scores will be normalized to equate the difficulty level of the papers in different slots.
- IBPS CLERK Cutoff: You will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams and a minimum score in each of the section.
- Final merit listings: Only the score of the Main examination will be considered for Final Merit Listing.
- Final score Scale: The final score will be scaled to a maximum of 100.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app