BCECE Registration Form 2022:
The candidates who are interested in giving the BCECE Exam 2022 have to register themselves by filling the BCECE Exam Registration Form 2022. BCECE Registration Form 2022 will be available on the official website of the board. A specific time period is there to fill the form. Candidates must be aware of the time period.
For the BCECE Registration Form 2022, certain eligibility criteria are there. Candidates should follow all the criteria that are required to apply for a particular category. It is advised to the candidates to read the other instructions carefully in order to avoid any registration mistakes. No request for the correction in the details should be entertained by the Board once the correction date is over. Candidates should keep a hard copy of the BCECE Application Form for future reference.
Procedure for the BCECE Registration Form 2022:
To complete the BCECE Application Form 2022, certain steps are there. Take a look.
- Filing the application form
- Uploading images
- Pay the application fee
- Take a Print out
Details required to fill the BCECE Application Form 2022:
||Date of Birth
|Mobile and telephone number
Highlights of BCECE Registration Form 2022:
- Candidates can apply Online for the BCECE Exam on the official website of the Board, i.e., bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Before applying, candidates should check the eligibility criteria on the prospectus that is uploaded by the Board on its official website.
- Candidates should provide their personal details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and DOB as per the Secondary Education Board Class 10th.
- Candidates should read all the instructions very carefully that are provided in the Exam Prospectus on the Board’s official website before filling out the application form.
- Candidates can apply Online on the Board website before the due date.
- Candidates have to submit only one application form against the same subject. Note that multiple submissions for the same or different subjects of a candidate can cause rejection.
- Candidates can download their admit cards 15 days before the examination. Download the BCECE Admit Card from the Board’s website. Note that the Admit Card will not be sent to candidates separately by Post or by any other method.
- The board does not accept the BCECE Registration Form 2022 through fax or post. The board will not be responsible for such candidates.
- It is compulsory to pay the application fee before the last date according to the category.
- Candidates should apply before the deadline for the submission of the online application.
How to fill the BCECE Registration Form 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Board, i.e., bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Candidates can start the application by clicking on the register link and after that, fill out the BCECE Application Form.
- It is advised to Note down the system-generated Application Number.
- The candidate should give all the details correctly at the time of filling the BCECE Application Form.
- After the successful submission of the details, an application number will be generated which will be used to complete the remaining steps. Note down the application number for future use.
- For further logins, candidates will be able to sign in directly with their respective application number and date of birth.
- The application number is necessary for consequent operation(s). Therefore, candidates should keep a printout of the same.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photographs and signatures.
||The photograph should be recently taken (not before January 1, 2022)
- Colour photograph with white or any light background is acceptable.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- The candidate's ear should be clearly visible in the photograph. They should not cover their face with scarves, sunglasses, hair, cap, etc.
- The file format should be jpeg only and the size should not more than 100 KB.
||Two separate signatures i.e. in Hindi as well as in English is required
- The background of both signatures should be white only.
- The pen used for the signature should be black or blue ink only.
- The scanned signature format should be jpeg and should be less than 100 KB.
- The candidates have to pay the examination fee through the online payment mode by using a credit or debit card.
- After the final submission of the Application form, the candidates can take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- No need to send the application form to the authority or the board.
BCECE Application Fee
||Fee for General/ OBC/ BC
||Fee for SC/ST/Disability Quota
|Any of the group - PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA
|For combined PMCB
*Subjects are Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology (B), Agriculture (A), and Mathematics (M)