Assam TET exam application form 2020
Assam TET Registration Form 2020:
In order to apply for the Assam TET Exam 2020, candidates have to first apply. Apply online to fill the application form. The Application form is available on the official website of the board. For Assam TET Exam 2020, the application form will be available in the month of June 2020. In the application form, candidates have to fill their personal details along with a recent photograph and their signature.
Procedure for Assam TET Registration Form 2020:
There are certain steps that have to be done to fill the Application form. The steps are -
- Filing the application form
- Uploading images
- Pay the application fee
- Take a Print out
Details Required to Fill the Assam TET Registration Form 2020
Date of Birth
Mobile and telephone number
Highlights of Assam TET Registration Form 2020:
- Candidates can apply Online for the Assam TET Exam 2020 on the official website of the Board, ie, ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Before applying, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria on the prospectus that is uploaded by the Board on the official website.
- Candidates have to provide their personal details .i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB as per the Secondary Education Board Class 10th.
- The important point is that candidates should read the instructions very carefully that is given in Prospectus on the Board website before filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply Online on the Board website before the last date.
- Candidates can download their admit card 15 days before the examination. Get the Admit Card from the Board website. Note that the Admit Card will not be sent to candidates separately by Post or by any other method.
- The board does not accept the application form through fax or post. The board will not be responsible for such candidates.
- It is compulsory to pay the application fee before the due date.
Steps to Fill the Assam TET Registration Form 2020:
- Go to the official website of the board and check all the given instructions.
- The official web page is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, State Government of Assam.
- Candidates will see a link on the website stating the Online Application Form.
- Click on that link to start the application process.
- It is advised to the candidates to fill all the details correctly in order to avoid any sort of disturbance.
- Candidates have to upload their recent colored photograph and signature as per the instructions given in the notification.
- After filling the form, candidates need to make the payment of application fee after which the form will be submitted. It is better to take a print out of the application form for future use.
Assam TET Exam 2020 Application Fee:
Submitting the application fee will complete the application process. The application fee varies according to the category. Have a look.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app