West Bengal Board 10th Registration Form 2023: It is released students can fill the form and submit it to the camp offices. The form has to be submitted offline, candidates can download the form from the official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and can submit it after filling it duly. There are different camps. offices where the West Bengal Board 10th Registration form 2023 of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education can be submitted. The candidate must check all the documents and information given before registration, original as a good photocopy of the documents will be needed at the time of registration. After completion of registration, the candidate should check the website regularly. The list of Candidate names whose registration is completed will appear in the confirmation list. The confirmation list will appear later on the website.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Examination Start Date
02nd March 2023
Steps to complete WB board 10th Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education for the WB Board 10th Registration Form 2023 of West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha (class 10 Exam). The official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is wbchse.nic.in/
- Step 2: On the official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, there is a column on Academics, the academic section contains the form of WB board class 10th. The academics section will be at the bottom of the website.
- Step 3: After clicking on the academics column you will see options like subject code, publications, sample forms, RITI section, archive, and bifurcated syllabus. You have to choose an option of sample forms from there you will be able to download the 10th application form.
- Step 4: When you click on the sample form there will be many forms displayed on your screen, you need to search for “Registration Certificate.” There is a sign of the pdf just opposite the Registration Certificate click on that and your form will be downloaded.
- Step 5: The application form will be downloaded, take a printout of the form and fill all the columns with the details asked for. Before submitting the form every detail should be checked properly.
Important things to remember while Registration:
- The camp office of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will issue the registration certificate only.
- Anyone can’t collect the registration certificate, the certificate will be given to the person who is appointed by the headmaster/headmistress or teacher-in-charge of the school from the camp office of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates who are willing to give Madhyamik Pariksha (class 10 exam) will be given the WB board 10th application form.
- All the details in the form should be filled in neatly and nicely. To avoid confusion candidates are advised to fill the form in block letters.
- There can be some errors if a candidate fills up the WB board 10th application form itself, he/she advised filling the form under the guidance of teachers so that there will be no chance of having an error.
- All the details must be filled in carefully without any mistake as the information provided by the candidate will be reflected in the admit card and mark sheet as well.
- Registration form should be submitted to schools only, after that the registration will be taken forward by the school itself (through offline method).
Documents required while Registration:
- Identity proof
- Recent Photograph
- Caste certificate (if minority)
- Academic certificate
Details to be provided by the candidate in the WB Board 10th Application Form:
- Name of the candidate: On the registration, form the candidate should fill in his/her name according to the name printed on the birth certificate.
- Subject: Candidate should mention all the subjects he/she wants to give the exam in the registration form.
- Religion: Candidates should mention their religion in form truly, without hiding anything.
- Caste: General/ SC/ ST/ OBC
- Photograph: Candidates should attach their recent photograph with the West Bengal Board 10th Registration Form.
- Signature: Candidates have to sign the document itself on the West Bengal Board 10th Registration Form.
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will start in March the first week and it will end by the last week of March.
- Candidates appearing for the West Bengal 10th board exam have to take seven subjects, it is mandatory for all. If any student wants to take an additional subject then he/She can opt for eight subjects.
- Candidates have to take 2 languages as the main subjects.
- The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is so fast and efficient that WBBSE board 10th exams are concluded in 10 days only from the commencement of exams.
- The marks scheme for Madhyamik exams is, each subject carries 100 marks, under which 90 marks for the written exam and ten marks for the oral test.
For appearing in the Madhyamik Pariksha of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education candidates should be 15 years old, this is the minimum age to appear for the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Pariksha. According to the latest circular number DS(E),/192/12 issued by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, Candidates will only be eligible for the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Pariksha if they are above 14 years 4 months on 1st of the march of the examination year.
If any candidate fails to fulfill the minimum age eligibility criteria by a few months, they can submit a Medical Certificate to the board which is obtained from a recognized body to appear in the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Pariksha (class 10 exam).
||None (for this session)
Selection Process for West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Pariksha:
Candidates had to give a selection test to appear for the final exam of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Pariksha, without appearing for the selection test no one can proceed further for the final Madhyamik Pariksha. The selection test was mandatory before this academic year but for this year theWest Bengal Board of Secondary Education has decided to cancel the selection test, there will be no selection test for this year candidates can directly appear for the Madhyamik Pariksha.