HP Board 11th Exam 2022: HP Board 11th Result has been released, students who have appeared in the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Board 11th examination conducted in March can now check their results by following the guidelines mentioned on this page. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the HP Board i.e. www.hpbose.org. Students can check their results by entering their HP Board 11th Admit Card Number.
Himachal Board 11th Exam 2022:
As the result has been declared for Himachal Pradesh Board 11th Exam, the HP Board 11th Registration Form for the batch has been released. Lacs of students are waiting for their HP Board 11th Result. Last year the HP Board 11th Exam result was announced in the first week of May but due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the result has been delayed. Read the whole article below to find out more about Himachal Pradesh Board 11th Exam 2022, HP Board 11th Registration Form, HP Board 11th Syllabus, HP Board 11th Exam Time Table, HP Board 11th Admit Card, HP Board 11th Result.
Visit College Disha regularly or bookmark this page or to keep yourself up to date with Himachal Pradesh (HP) Board 11th latest notification.
Himachal Pradesh Board 11th Exam 2022: Overview:
➥ Board: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
➥ Formation: 1969
➥ Type: State Government Board of School Education
➥ Location: Himachal Pradesh, India
➥ Headquarter: Dharamshala
➥ Official Language: Hindi
➥ Mode of Application: Online
➥ Official Website: www.hpbose.org
About HP Board 11th Exam:
- The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education came into existence in the year 1969 as per the Himachal Act No. 14 its headquarters was set up in Dharamshala in January 1983. The Himachal board started with a staff of 34 official members which had subsequently increased up to 600.
- Himachal Pradesh board of school education is entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing the courses with textbooks and instructions and conducting examinations including the HP Board 11th Exam 2022.
- It has been estimated that annually around 5 lakh students appear for the examination conducted by the Himachal Board.
- The primary role of the education board is to prescribe syllabus, courses, and instructions regarding textbooks for school education in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Besides conducting an examination based on the list of courses the board also examines class 10th, 12th, J.B.T, and T.T.C.
- At present, there are more than 8000 schools that are affiliated with Himachal Pradesh Board. The board has already set up around 1846 examination centers throughout the state. Himachal board also publishes Publisher's textbooks from the class 1st to 12th and established 26 book distribution & Guidance information centers in the state to meet the needs of students.
- Recently the officers and employees of Himachal Pradesh Board School Education donated their salary for march month to the CM relief fund for fighting against the Deadly coronavirus.
- HP Board conductor State Level Examination for class 10th and 12th in March. The HP Board 11th Result will be declared on the official website i.e. hpbose.org
Himachal Pradesh Board 11th Exam 2022: Functions:
- To prescribe textbooks and syllabus.
- To lay a foundation for higher studies like education in college and universities.
- To provide qualifications for Junior Colleges.
- To issue results and certificates.
Aim & Objective Of HP Board 11th Exam:
- To provide the educational facilities which could be easily accessible by all the sections of society.
- To emphasize the Rural and socially underprivileged sections of the society.
- To supervise and monitor all the schools affiliated with HP Board in the state.
- To educate and train students.
- To provide training in the form of lectures and classes.
- To help the students update themselves with the ever-changing society.
HPBOSE 11th Admission:
- The admission for HP Board 11th will be done based on the last qualifying examination i.e. class 10th.
- There is going to be no separate entrance examination and the registration in the preferred branch will be done based on marks obtained in the 10th board examination.
- As per the guidelines, admission in 11th will be done based on GPA (Grade Point Average) and subject-wise Grade Point obtained in class 10th.
- Students can take admission in various Government and Private schools and colleges affiliated with the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
Eligibility Criteria for HP Board 11th:
Before filling the HP Board 11th Registration Form, the candidates must read and fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is the duty of parents or guardians of the student to go through the eligibility requirement before filling the registration form.
- The student should have the nationality of India.
- The student must fulfill the criteria of the Himachal Pradesh State domicile.
- They should have completed or passed the class 10th examination.
- As prescribed by the board, students must fulfill the age criteria.
Instructions Regarding HP Board 11th Admission:
- The HP Board 11th admission will be done in two phases.
- The HP Board 11th Registration Form process will be the first phase and admission will begin in June or July.
- The phase two process will begin in the due course.
- The registration procedure will be done online by the officials of the schools.
- The student must report to the principal with all required documents as early as possible.
- There will be no additional entrance exam and the admission will be done based on marks performed in class 10th board examination.
- Admission can be done based on the online mark sheet as the original mark sheet is not yet released and the admission confirmation will be done after submitting the original one.
- There are a selected number of seats for which admission will be available, so students must apply before the last date.
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Board Contact Details
General Enquiry Number
01892-242216 or 242219
Dr. Suresh Kumar Soni - 222773
Sh. Daljit Singh, Spl. Pvt. Secretary - 222773
Telephone Number - 222151
Sh. Akshay Sood - 222373
Tele FAX Number - 01892-222817
Smt. Rekha Kapoor- 242118