Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), has announced the new examination date sheet of MPPEB Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. MPPEB commonly known as MP Vyapam is an autonomous body of State Government of Madhya Pradesh. The board is one of the largest entrance, selection, and recruitment exam conducting body in India that conducts over 30 exams in a year. On an average, about 20 lakh candidates sit for the exams conducted by MP Vyapam every year.
It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt.
Below are the important dates for the candidates about the exam:
New Exam Dates
Commencement of online application form
Last date to apply for online application form
Last date to pay the examination fee
Last date of correction
OLD Examination Date
NEW Examination Date
16th February to 10th March
Availability of Admit Card
Amount of Fee
General /other states
The application fee for the examination is given below. The applicants must do the fee submission before the last date of registration. The applicants can pay the application fee through cash payment at MP online authorized Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash Card or Mobile Wallet.
Eligibility Criteria of MPPEB Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree in a related subject with at least 50% marks/ passed B.Ed Exam. (or appearing)
- OR must have Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- OR must possess a Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree (As per NCTE Guidelines).
- OR passed 10+2 Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or Appearing 4 Year Diploma in BLEd.
- OR cleared 10+2 Intermediate with at least 50% Marks or Appearing 4 Year BAEd or B.Sc Ed Course.
Note: The applicants can download the subject wise exam schedule and get an idea about how the exam will be conducted. This year the exam will be held in 2 shifts (morning shift and evening shift) from February 16, 2019, till March 3, 2019.