OSSC Registration Form: The Application process for OSSC is Online and candidates must visit the official website for filling in the OSSC Online form. The last date for the online registration will be available on the official website. Candidates must check the notifications regularly for the latest updates on the exam. Candidates can apply for their desired posts in the OSSC Exam.
Steps to Apply for the OSSC Exam Form 2024
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Click the link “Click here for Online Application”.
- The list of posts for OSSC recruitment will appear on the screen.
- Now click the “Registration” option.
- Fill in important details like name, date of birth, mobile number, nationality, father’s name, category, etc.
- A user ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click the “I Agree” tab on the screen and proceed with the application process.
- Fill in the Application form with academic and personal details.
- Upload required documents like Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation mark sheet(wherever applicable) in the required format.
- Verify all the information that you have provided.
- Click the submit button and you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Pay the Application fees online through credit card/debit card/net banking mode.
- The Application fees are non-refundable.
- It is advisable to take a print of the payment receipt for future use.