After a few weeks of the exam date, your GSSSB admit card will be released. There will be a link that will be activated just after the GSSSB announces their exam dates and you will be notified of that. It is important to carry an admit card if one has to take an exam. And without an admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the exam.
- The admit card consists of all the important details including the examination center and its address along with the name of the candidate and roll number.
- There will be two stages of the selection process one is a computer-based exam and the other is document verification.
- All the information on the admit card needs to be verified to avoid the later issue.
Procedure to Issue an Admit Card
- First visit to the GSSSB official website.
- Click on the recruitment button and find out the surveyor post.
- Tap on the download call letter for the online exam.
- On the next page, you need to log in by adding your registration number as well as your date of birth so, that you can get access to your admit card.
- Now you can download your admit card as there will be an to print your admit card.