According to the official notification, the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2024 Admit Card will be available for download through its official website. Candidates who will complete their Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment Online Application Process can download the admit card once released on the website.
In other words, your admit card will be visible on the website only if you have successfully and accurately filled out and submitted the online application form. The Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment admit card must be released by the exam conducting authority.
Carrying a valid Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment admit card is necessary for all the applying candidates to appear in the exam. Any candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam without the Admit Card. The exam conducting authority will declare the Admit card before the date of the examination.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the exam conducting authority ie. assamrifles.gov.in
- Then go to the homepage of the website, and you will see a menu where all the latest notifications appear.
- Find the notification that is showing "Download Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment Admit Card"
- After that, they will ask you to log in using the submitted details. Enter the required information and click on the submit button.
- Now, your Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment Admit card will appear on the screen, you have to download the admit card.
- After downloading your admit card, don't forget to take one or two printouts of the admit card.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection process of the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Rally Recruitment will be done on the basis of the following rounds :
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test (Exempted for Compassionate Ground Appointment)
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Medical and Review Medical Test
- Merit List
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Qualified candidates are put through a Physical Efficiency Test, which examines physical fitness and endurance. The correct requirements and activities for the PET will be announced in the recruitment notification.
- Written Examination: Depending on the position you’re applying for, candidates need to go through a written examination. The written test is set to examine a candidate's knowledge, skills, and aptitude required for the specific position.
- Trade Test/ Skill Test: For particular technical positions, a trade test or technical test is conducted to track a candidate's practical skills and proficiency in their chosen trade.
- Review Medical Examination (RME): Candidates who successfully clear the previous stages will go through a detailed medical examination to make sure that they meet the required health and fitness standards.
- Merit List: Depending on the performance in the various stages, a final merit list will be prepared. This list will include the names of candidates who have sailed through the selection process.