AKTU Entrance Result 2024: AKTU is a State Level Entrance Exam that is organized by Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University and is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). AKTU is a National level Entrance exam for the admission of candidates to B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Des, BFAD, BFA, MBA, and MCA courses.
AKTU Entrance Exam Result 2024:
The AKTU Entrance exam result 2024 will be available on the official website and candidates can download it by logging in with their registration details. Candidates appearing for the AKTU Entrance exams can also apply for lateral entry courses of B.Tech, B.Pharma, and MCA at the Government and Private Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
The AKTU Entrance Result 2024 will be released by the NTA. Candidates who qualify for the AKTU Entrance exams will be called for further counseling. The AKTU Result is available only in the online mode and candidates can check their results by logging in with their registered name, date of birth, and password.
Steps to Check the AKTU Entrance Result 2024:
- Go to the official website of NTA.
- Click the AKTU Result link on the homepage.
- Enter login details like application name, date of birth, and password.
- Click the submit button.
- The AKTU Result 2024 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the Result and save it on your computer.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details present in the AKTU Entrance exam Result 2024
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number of the candidate
- Course applied for
- Examination paper number
- Category of the candidate
- The rank of the candidate
- Total marks obtained
- Marks obtained in each subject
How to calculate the scores of the AKTU Entrance Exams
- The AKTU Entrance exams consist of objective-type questions with multiple choice answers. Candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern in order to calculate the scores of the exam.
- Each correct answer of the AKTU Entrance exam consists of 4 marks while there will be no mark deduction for a wrong response. Candidates will not get any marks for the answers for which they have marked more than one choice.
- Though there is no negative marking for wrong answers, a record of the total number of wrong answers will be kept. This record will be used by the AKTU Entrance exam Board during the tie-breaking policy(case in which 2 or more candidates have obtained the same marks). Tie-breaking rules will be applied to the candidates when the AKTU Entrance Result 2024 of 2 or more candidates are the same.
What is the AKTU Entrance Merit List 2024?
- The Merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the AKTU Entrance paper Result 2024. The Merit list will consist of the AKTU Entrance scorecard, marks obtained by the candidate in each section, and total marks obtained by the candidate.
- Candidates can check their AKTU Entrance Exam Result by logging in to the official website with their registered name, email ID, and password. If 2 or more candidates get the same marks in the AKTU Entrance Result, the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
Steps for the Tie-breaking of the AKTU Entrance Exams:
- Candidates who have fewer wrong answers in the AKTU Entrance exams will rank higher in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, candidates who get higher ranks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths will get a higher rank.
- Candidates who are appearing for B.Tech(Agriculture/Biotechnology) and get higher scores in the AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III sections of Paper 3 will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still persists in the AKTU Entrance Result 2024, candidates who have more age will get a higher rank.
|A list of the weightage of different sections of the AKTU Entrance exams and the preparation of the Merit list:
|AKTU Entrance Paper
||Sections of the exam
||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics marks for Paper I
||Biology, Chemistry, Physics section of Paper-II
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III of Paper III respectively