- Check the Eligibility criteria of your course and proceed if you fulfil the requirements.
- Admission form will be available online. Visit the official website of the college.
- Fill the form with extreme care.
- The following list of documents need to be attached with the application forms:
Candidates who wish to appear for UPSEE / MAT / CAT examinations can visit the official websites of the conducting bodies and grab the form.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 10 Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Migration (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Eight Passport size Coloured Photographs
- Entrance Test Score Card
- Admission / Call Letter of university
- ID Proof
- Adhar Card
- Cast Certificate (If applicable)
Scholarship- The scholarship is given away to students on the basis of academic results. College provides scholarship on many criteria.