Bachelor of Technology [B.TECH]
- 4 Years
- Full Time
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Total|
|Rs. 131,356||Rs. 120,356||Rs. 108,550||Rs. 110,050||Rs. 470,312|
Master of Technology [M.TECH]
- 2 Years
- Full Time
- Master of Technology ,
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
|Rs. 100,000||Rs. 100,000||Rs. 200,000|
Bachelor of Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
Master of Technology
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (VLSI Design)
The student must have clearly passed 10+2 or intermediate examination from any recognised board without grace in each compulsory subject i.e. physics, mathematics and one elective subject as chemistry/ Biology securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate in required three subjects.
Through UPSEE 2018
- 85% of the total intake in B.Tech. will be filled by the candidates who will be assigned seats through UPSEE 2018. The 85% seats are filled as under:
- 75% seats to be filled by the candidates who have clearly passed in the 12th class examination from U.P. Board or any equivalent recognized board or whose parents are Domicile of UP.
- 10% seats to be filled by candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an Institution situated outside U.P. and whose parents are not domicile of U.P. It is also done on the basis of JEE-MAIN-2018 or THROUGH UPSEE.
Through Direct Admission Under Management Quota
- The vacant seats after counselling of UPSEE 2018 shall be filled by the college as per the laid down norms of UPSEE 2018 and the State Government.
For Lateral Entry (B.Tech) Students
- Through UPSEE 2018
- 20% of the total sanctioned intake available in the college for different courses at the first-year level.
- Students who have passed three-year Engineering diploma with min 45 % marks whose parents are domicile of UP by the Board of Technical Education in any stream are eligible to take admission in the second year of B.tech in any branch.
- No direct admission is permissible in the second year.
Students have to fill the online application form of UPTU, Lucknow. The 85% seats are filled through Counselling & 15% through Management Quota.
For Admission - M.Tech.
Computer Science & Engineering:- Students who have a degree in B.Tech / B.E. in any related branches, MCA, M.Sc (CS) or M.Sc (IT).
VLSI Design: - Students with the degree of B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics Engg. and related branches, M.Sc (Electronics)
Production Engineering: - Students who have a degree in B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and related branches with min, 60% marks for General / OBC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates are also eligible.
Note - Students with above qualifications and with Valid GATE score will be given first preference in admission.
B.Tech (Academic Session: 2018-19)
|Ist Year||IInd Year||IIIrd Year||IVth Year|
|University Fees(2 Semester)||Rs.7500||Rs.7500||Rs.7500||Rs.7500|
|Book Bank Facility (Non-refundable)||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Personality Assessment & Development Charge||--||Nil||Nil||Nil|
B.Tech Lateral Entry (Academic Session: 2018-19)
|Ist Year (Dip.)||IInd Year(Dip.)||IIIrd Year(Dip.)|
|Academic Fees *||Rs.1,11,306||Rs.1,11,306||Rs.96,000|
|Personality Assessment & Development Charge||Nil||Rs.3,500||Rs.5,000|
|Book Bank Facility (Non-Refundable)||Rs.6,000||Nil||Nil|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.5,000||Nil||Nil|
M.Tech Fees Structure
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹1 LAKH||₹1 LAKH|
|GRAND TOTAL||₹2 LAKHS|