- The candidate can simply visit the website of the college and click on ‘Apply Online’. Fill all the details and press submit.
- Now, you’ll have to make payment of Rs 1,100. You can use debit/credit card of any bank.
- After successful submission, the system will generate an ID card which will be your identification number throughout the admission process.
- Soon, after the payment, you’ll receive auto-generated mail or SMS
The candidate can visit at the following address to get the form and fill it.
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Plot No.2, Sector 17-Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Candidate can pay the registration fees which is Rs 1100 either by cash or DD.
- The student will be given an ID number for further process.