Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently published the admit cards of UPSSSC for the 2020 recruitment examination. All the candidates who have registered themselves for appearing in the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020 examination can download their admit cards and other necessary information by accessing the official website of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in.
According to the Commission, 1364 job vacancies have been released across the state to recruit the eligible and proficient candidates. The registration process for this recruitment was commenced from the 6th of March till 5th April, 2020. All those candidates who have passed 12th standard from any recognized board are eligible to apply for the exam and the age of these candidates must vary between 18 to 40 years of age.
Synopsis of UPSSSC 2020 Admit Card
Name of the exam
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020 Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Level of exam
Admit card/Hall ticket
Date of exam
To be announced
How to download the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020 Admit Card?
Here, we have mentioned the step by step procedure that candidates need to follow while downloading the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020 admit cards:
Step 1: At first, visit the official website of UPSSSC 2020.
Step 2: Go to the notification section and find out the link that reads as UPSSSC 2020 Admit card.
Step 3: Click on the link and you’ll be directed to a new page where you have to click on the UPSSSC 2020 admit card.
Step 4: Now, you have to log in to your account and your hall-tickets which will be shown on your screen.
Step 5: Here, hit the download icon to access the UPSSSC 2020 admit card.
Step 6: Finally, take out the print copy of it for future use.
Details available on UPSSSC 2020 Admit Card:
After downloading the UPSSSC 2020 admit card, aspirants need to verify the following details are mentioned accurately on the admit cards:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Course name
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- NTA NEET 2020 Exam Center
- Class and Gender of the candidate
- NTA NEET 2020 Hall Ticket Number
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Signature of Convener
- Important Instructions for the examination
Syllabus for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020:
The syllabus for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020 includes the following subjects:
➪ Quantitative Aptitude
➪ Technical Subjects
➪ Current Affairs
Identity Verification for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2020:
➪ Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
➪ Aadhar card.
➪ Proof of Educational Qualifications.
➪Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
➪ School Study Certificate
➪ Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
➪ No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- The UPSSSC 2020 examination will begin just at the exact time as stated on the admit card.
- The UPSSSC 2020 admit card will be made accessible on the official website. The admit card will only be published to the registered applicants who have successfully submitted the online form.
- After issuing, all the candidates will have to print UPSSSC 2020 hall ticket from the official website or from the direct link given on this page as no printed copy of the admit card will be transmitted separately to the applicants via post.
- Though, while downloading the hall ticket, a copy of the same will be conveyed to the candidates on their registered email.
- All the candidates should hold the mailed copy of the admit card safe till the completion of the admission process and should provide it wherever required. Like the information regarding the exam date, the candidate’s identity, exam time and venue, etc, will be indicated on the hall ticket.
- Applications are highly recommended to read out all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and official notification carefully before the exam. They must understand and work on all the instructions given on the admit card and at the exam hall. Those who are failing to comply with the norms, guidelines, and instructions must be disqualified and their candidature will be removed.
- All the examinees have to bring out the UPSSSC 2020 admit card to the examination hall. Candidates who are not holding genuine admit cards with different required documents shall not be allowed to draft the exam.
- At the exam center, candidates should bestow their UPSSSC 2020 admit card to the invigilators on demand. Before leaving the exam center, examinees must ensure that they possess their admit card with them.
- Candidates must download their UPSSSC 2020 admit card well prior to the examination date. One should not wait for the last date in order to print it as different issues may arise during the time of downloading admit the last moment.
- Details printed on the admit card should be exactly remarkable. If in case, any change or modification in details will not be considered.
UPSSSC 2020 Chakbandi Lekhpal Quick Links
UPSSSC 2020 Admit Card