Punjab National Bank (PNB) is all set to issue the admit cards for the recruitment of Manager, law manager, IT officer, senior manager to fill 325 job vacancies across the country. The aspirants who have registered themselves for the PNB Recruitment 2019 exam can download their admit cards from the official website of the board @ www.pnbindia.in .
According to the official notification, the board will issue the admit cards for PNB Recruitment 2019 two or three weeks before the commencement of exam or in the month of April 2019.
The admit cards of the exam will comprise of each and every information regarding the exam such as candidate’s name, parent’s name, subject name and code, exam day and date etc.
The registration procedure of the exams was started in the month of February on 14th February 2019 and will end up on 2nd March 2019. As per the information, the exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of April/May 2019.
How to download PNB 2019 Admit card?
Here, candidates can have a look and follow the mentioned steps in order to download the PNB 2019 Admit cards:
Step 1: First, Go through the official website of PNB Recruitment 2019,i.e. www.pnbindia.in.
Step 2: On the shown homepage, click on “PNB Recruitment 2019” to open the notification for accessing the admit cards.
Step 3: Now, Click on the link “PNB Admit Card 2019” and then, provide your credentials such as registration no, roll no, password to download the hall tickets.
Step 4: Here, your respective admit cards for PNB Recruitment 2019 exam will be appeared on your screen.
Step 5: Hit on “download” tab and get your PNB 2019 admit card.
Step 6: Finally, Take out the print out of your Admit Card and carry it to the examination center on the exam day.
Documents required for PNB Admit Card 2019
Here are the documents that need to carry while downloading the admit card of PNB 2019 exam to check all the mentioned details on the admit card are true or not.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Candidates are highly advised to check each and every detail mentioned on the Admit Card such as name, date /day of the exam, subject code, subject name, exam center code, parent’s name etc.
- While obtaining your Admit Card, check your admit card must be signed, hold the stamp of school and must contain your photographs.
- Assure that it is necessary for each and every candidate to bring the admit card along with themselves because no one will be allowed to enter the exam center without it.
- Don’t forget to verify that your admit card is signed or not because unsigned admit card would not permit you to enter the examination centers
- If in any case, some errors are found on student’s admit card, then the aspirant should inform the regulatory board authority before the exam, so that he/she can get a new admit card.
PNB 2019 Admit card Important Links
PNB 2019 Application forms