UP Police SI Registration form 2020:
Uttar Pradesh Released the UP Police SI Registration form 2020. It's a golden opportunity for all the aspirants who are dreaming to join UP Police The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has Recently circulated about the Recruitment of 5000 Posts of Sub Inspector. The Up government has introduced SI registration forms for candidates who are waiting for this recruitment from so long should now fill-up their online application form. The Process of Application Submission Will soon is started.
Here we are providing you with all the information related to UP Police SI Registration Forms 2020. Here we are Providing the ample and step by step information on how to submit the online Application form for UP Police Sub Inspector 2020 Recruitment and many more.
UP Police SI REgistration 2020: Sub Inspector Jobs Details
UP Police Sub-Inspector Job Description
Name of the Department
Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP)
Name of the Post
UP Police SI (Sub Inspector) OR Daroga.
UP State Govt Job
Mode of Application
UP SI Registration Form 2020 Important Dates
Release Date Of Notification
Last Week Of September 2020
Online Registration For Application Form Begins
Closing Dates For Online Application Form
Due Date to Pay Online Application Form Fee
UP Police SI Exam Dates For Male/Female
Last Week Of Nov Or First Week Of Dec 2020
Result/Merit List Declaration Date
Will Be Notified Later
Physical Exam Date
Final Result Date
Will Be Notified Later
UP Police SI Registration 2020 - Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the UP Police SI Registration form, all applicants are advised to check the eligibility requirements for the particular post. Candidates who are not eligible should not apply for the post, as if a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the selection process, his/her candidature will be canceled or repudiated. Check Eligibility Criteria For UP Police SI, Age Limit (Male/Female), Educational Qualification, UP SI Syllabus, UP Police SI Salary, Registration Process for UP Police SI, Application Fee, How to Apply Online for UP Police SI, Important Dates, UP Police SI Registration form UP Police SI Application form 2020 How to Apply for UP Police SI Online Form 2020 How to Fill Application Form for UP Police SI Recruitment 2020.
Check your eligibility details as shared below-
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Should hold a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Board Or equivalent to its education.
The Number Of Vacancies Available For UP Police SI Registration 2020
Name of Post
No. of Posts
UP Police Male SI
UP Police Female SI
Age Limit for UP Police SI Registration 2020: (Male & Female)
Minimum Age (As on 01.07.2018)
Application Fee For UP Police SI Registration Post 2020:
The UP Police 5000 Sub Inspector (SI) Registration 2020 fees are given below:
Note: This Application Fees Will Be Collected Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
UP Police SI Registration 2020: Education Qualification:
- Should hold a Graduation Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized university.
Exam Pattern For UP Police SI 2020:
- Written Exam:
Numerical & Mental Ability Test
Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning
The Test will be performed in an objective manner
Physical Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test
UP Police SI Registration 2020: Syllabus
General Hindi Syllabus
General Knowledge Syllabus
Numerical Ability Syllabus
Wages For UP Police SI 2020:
The salary for the UP Police SI Vacancy is mentioned below:
- The basic salary of UP Police SI is ₹ 9300-34,800/-
- The Grade Pay of Sub Inspector is ₹ 4200/-
Selection Process For UP SI 2020:
The process for getting selected in UP Police SI is based on the following stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination conducted for UP Police SI will bein objective manner (OFFLINE). To get shortlisted for the next stage, the candidate has to clear the written exam.
- PMT and Document Verification: After the candidate has cleared his/her written exam, they will be asked for the documents and physical measurement test.
- Physical Efficiency Test: After the successful submission of documents, aspirants will be asked to give PET which is the physical efficiency test.
- Final Selection: After the completion of all the stages by the candidate successfully, the merit list will be made.
NOTE: As per the New Rules 2015 There will be NO INTERVIEW For UP Police SI Recruitment.
Steps to Apply For UP Police SI Registration 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates who want to appear for these posts have to apply Online only. Given below are the steps of how to apply online for application form:
Steps for Filling UP SI Online Application Form:
- Applicants should visit the Official Website http://uppbpb.gov.in or www.prpb.gov.in
- Now, Click on the All Notification/ Advertisement Link.
- An Application Submission Will be Conducted in the following Three Steps.
First Step – Registration
- Candidates are required to Click on Candidates Registration Link for Registering Themselves.
- Applicants are then required to Save the Registration Slip for Future Uses.
- In order to go further candidates Must Remember the Registration no.
Second Step – Submit Application Fee
- Candidates have to submit an Application Fee Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, through Internet Banking Mode Only.
Third Step – Submit Application Form
- After Submitting the Application Fee, Candidates have to Click on “Submit Application Form Link”.
- After Clicking on “Submit Application Form Link” Candidates Can now Proceed by Filling Registration No. & Transaction ID.
- After all the process is completed Candidates Needs to Upload a Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo & Scanned Sign.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2020:
The UP Police SI Recruitment Exam 2020 will be performed in four important stages for which an aspirant is required to download his/her admit card. Without admit card none of the applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The name of the city and exam centre will be announced separately in the admit card. Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of UP Police www.uppbpb.gov.in
I hope we have succeeded to give you all the required information about the UP Police SI Recruitment 2020. For detailed information about the post, you can visit the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020
|UP Police SI Registration form 2020||Online Apply|
|UP Police SI Notification 2020||Click here|