Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has latterly released the syllabus for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 examination. Candidates who have applied for the registration process can now easily avail the RSMSSB 2019 syllabus and other essential details through the official website of the RSMSSB @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
As per the information, the board has published the syllabus for various job vacancies to recruit the able candidates for the Livestock Assistant and Women Supervisor. Aspirants here will be shortlisted on the basis of a written examination and personal interview. The examination is scheduled to be conducted for 2 hours and the will carry a total of 120 marks. Out of them, Veterinary Science covers up 80 marks whereas the General Knowledge will comprise of 40 marks.
RSMSSB 2019 Livestock Assistant Syllabus:-
The written evaluation of the RSMSSB recruitment for the Livestock Assistant posts includes two sections:
- Veterinary Science
- General knowledge
Veterinary Science Topics:
- Introductory Veterinary Anatomy.
- Introductory Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Introductory Veterinary Medicine.
- Minor Veterinary Surgery.
- Introductory Animal Nutrition.
- Introductory Animal Management.
- Introductory Animal Breeding and
- Introductory Animal Reproduction.
- Introductory Veterinary pharmacology.
General Knowledge Topics
- Civilization of Rajasthan
- Architecture details
- Important forts, Monuments, and Structures
- Art practices in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan History
- Major Dynasties and Their Accomplishments
- Literary works of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Culture, Tradition and Festival
- Integral of Rajasthan
- Political Awareness
- Desert, Mountains, and Planes
- Forest and Wild Life
- Status and Expansion
- Natural Vegetation
- Irrigation Process and Drainage
- Environmental and Ecological Issues
RSMSSB 2019 Woman Supervisor:
To become a Woman Supervisor, candidates need to go through both the stages,i.e. Written exam and Personal Interview. The time duration of the assessment is 3 hours and the highest marks one can score is 100. The written test will comprise of various tests such as efficiency in vocabulary, aptitude and Nursery Training. Also, the minimum percentile required for the post of Woman Supervisor is 40%.
➠ Syllabus for Nursery Teacher:
- General Mental Ability
- General Studies
- Nursery Training
- General Hindi and English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
Steps to download RSMSSB 2019 Syllabus:
Below is the list of step by step procedure that aspirants would require while downloading the RSMSSB Syllabus 2019:
Step 1: Go to the official site of RSMSSB 2019.
Step 2: Click on the link available for the RSMSSB 2019 Syllabus on the notification section.
Step 3: Check out the notice for RSMSSB LSA Syllabus 2018-19.
Step 4: Click on the notice and find out the syllabus & examination pattern.
Step 5: After that, the syllabus and examination pattern will appear on to your screen.
Step 6: Hit the download icon and take out the hard copy of it for future usage.
RSMSSB 2019 Syllabus Quick Links: