Indian Army has recently released the online application forms for the Soldier General Duty (GD) Women 2019 Recruitment on 25th of April, 2019. All the applicants (women) who are willing to sit in this Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment can fill-up the application form online and acquire every vital information regarding the exam by accessing the official website of Indian Army @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
According to the notification, the Indian Army has released 100 job vacancies to recruit female candidates for Women Soldier post. The last date to apply for the registration process is 8th of June, 2019. Aspirants who have passed Higher Secondary School with 45% of the aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the exam. For this exam, the age of the candidates must range between 17.5 years of age to 21 years.
Synopsis of Indian Army Soldier GD Online Forms
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019
Total No of Vacancies
Soldier General Duty
Application Form Release Date
25th of April, 2019
Last Date to register
8th June 2019
Application Form Fee
Ambala, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jabalpur, and Shillong
Indian Army 2019 GD Vacancy Details:
Women Soldier General Duty
Women Military Police
How to apply for Indian Army 2019 GD Online Forms?
Step 1: Do Register yourself
- Go to the official website of Indian Army.
- Search out “Notices” section, and then find out “Indian Army GD 2019 Recruitment application form”.
- Read out all the vital instructions carefully.
- Now, complete the registration process by giving personal details including phone number, email id, and name.
Step 2: Fill up the Indian Army 2019 GD Online Form
- At the second step, candidates need to log in to the website with credentials like registration number and password.
- Fill out the entire details asked to end up the education-oriented essential details (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your marksheet and obtained marks in percentage form.
- Enter all the details such as father’s name, mother’s name and fixed up a security question according to your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Now, upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the student has filled up his application form, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualification, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not range higher than prescribed size and must be in the JPG format.
- The photographs of the candidates must be colored one with a moderate background and signature that must be written in the running handwriting.
Step 4: Application Form Fee is Exempted
- At the last stage, candidates need to pay their application form fees according to the category details but for this application form, there’s no fee and has been exempted from all categories.
Primary Registration Details required for Indian Army GD 2019 Online Form
The application form of Indian Army GD 2019 Recruitment exam will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of candidates
- Marital Status
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address
Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
All the candidates who’ll meet the eligibility criteria of the Indian Army 2019 GD recruitment exam will only be considered eligible to appear for the 2019 recruitment. Below, we have listed the criteria that need to be followed by every aspiring candidate:
According to the Indian Army, there are several norms and regulations that candidates need to follow by the age limit which is as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 17.5 years of age
- Maximum Age Limit: 21 years of age
- To appear in Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment, the education qualification required by every candidate is that they must have passed class 10th qualification from any recognized educational board.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to hold at least 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
The physical measurements that aspiring female candidates need to meet are as follows:
Proportionate to height as per army medical standards
Running (Group 1)
1.6 km in 7 min 30 seconds
Running (Group 2)
1.6 km in 8 minutes
Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment: Subjects
The syllabus of Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment examination comprises of the following subjects for which all the aspiring female candidates have to prepare:
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment: Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge||15||30||32 marks||NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders are exempted|
Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment: Selection Process
Here, we have mentioned the stages that candidates need to undergo for qualifying the Indian Army 2019 Recruitment:
- Marks secured in 10th Standard
- Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standards
- Written Test through Common Entrance Exam
Indian Army 2019 GD Recruitment Quick Links: