CDAC C-CAT Entrance Exam Dates-
All those candidates who want to pursue Post Graduation Diploma courses of C-DAC will get selected via C-CAT December 2018 Test. The entrance exam will be conducted on 9th and 16th December for February 2019 batch.
Around 5 or 6 PM in the evening, the admit card will be accessible on the official website of CDAC C-CAT. The entrance exam C-CAT is conducted in the month of June for August session and in December for February session.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Admit Card 2018: How to download-
- All aspirants who filled the application form and submitted the fees will be able to down the admit card.
- Visit the official website of C-DAC (cdac.in)
- There will be a link on the homepage, 'Education and Training'. Click on it to proceed.
- Now, a new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the CDAC C-CAT 2019 link.
- Fill the required details, registration number and other details.
- Press Login and the admit card will be on your screen.
- Download and take it out in printed form for carrying it to the examination hall.
Important Dates of C-CAT
|1.||Commencement of Online Registration and Application form of C-CAT||23rd October 2018|
|2.||End Date of Online Registration, Application and Payment of C-CAT examination||3rd December 2018|
|3.||Availability of C-CAT Admit cards||6th to 13th December 2018|
C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
CCAT I 9th December 2018
CCAT II 16th December 2018
|5.||The announcement of C-CAT Results||27th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019|
|6.||1st Counselling (Online Selection of Courses and Centres)||27th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019|
|7.||Declaration of the 1st round of Seat Allocation||7th January 2019|
|8.||Last Date of 1st instalment payment for aspirants who got admitted via 1st counselling round||16th January 2019 (till 5 PM)|
|9.||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||21st January 2019|
|10.||Last Date of 1st instalment payment for aspirants who got admitted via 2nd counselling round||28th January 2019 (till 5 PM)|
|11.||Payment of Caution Deposit and Online Selection of Course and Centre||30th January to 4th February 2019|
|12.||Declaration of the Third Round of Seat Allocation (Based in Second Counselling)||6th February 2019|
|13.||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||14th February 2019|
|14.||Registration of Students at Training Centres||18th February 2019|
|15.||The beginning of PG Diploma Courses||19th February 2019|
CDAC C-CAT Exam Pattern-
- C-CAT examination will consist of 3 section.
- One hour will be given for each section.
- The section which he/she has to attempt will depend on the course selected by the candidate. Either he/she has to attempt one paper (Section A) or 2 test paper (Section A or Section B) or all three (Section A, Section B and Section C)
- The medium of C-CAT entrance examination is English.
- Each Section will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions.
- +3 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- In total, a Section will be of 150 marks.