Border Security Force of India has recently released the notification for the BSF Recruitment 2024 on June 13, 2024. BSF has also started inviting applications for the non-gazetted posts in Group B and Group C categories.
Candidates who wish to apply for BSF Assistant Commandant 2024 can visit the official website of the Border Security Force i.e rectt.bsf.gov.in./ and fill in their application forms before July 12, 2024.
There are 8 vacancies for Assistant Commandant AC Work, Electrical, and Water Wing Recruitment 2024 with the Border Security Force (BSF).
Candidates interested in the following recruitment can apply online. Read the full notification before using it for other information related to BSF AC work, electrical, and water wings recruitment like category-specific vacancy details, selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, and documents required.
BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2024
|Last Date For Apply Online
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date
||General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
|SC / ST / PH : 0/-
|All Category Female : 0/-
||For Assistant Commandant Water Wing: 22-28 Years.
|For Assistant Commandant (Electrical / Work): Below 35 Years
|Age Relaxation Extra as per BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2024 Rules.
Below we have given the complete details of BSF Vacancy 2024:
BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
||BSF Assistant Commandant Post Eligibility
|Assistant Commandant (Work)
||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
|Assistant Commandant (Electrical)
||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
|Assistant Commandant (Water Wing)
||BE / B.Tech Degree in Marine / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2024 Physical Eligibility
||81 - 86 cms
BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment
The selection process for BSF Recruitment 2024 will be done in 5 stages. Candidates who will qualify in all five stages of the selection process will be recruited into Border Security Force.
- Stage 1: Written Exam
- Stage 2: Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Stage 3: Documentation
- Stage 4: Practical/Trade Test & Medical Examination
- Stage 5: Re-Medical Examination
Steps to Fill the BSF Assistant Commandant (AC) Recruitment
- To apply for BSF Recruitment 2024, the candidate first has to do One-time Registration (OTR) by visiting the official BSF recruitment website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/.
- So, visit rectt.bsf.gov.in/, Click on the section mentioned besides the notification " Group-B & C combined (Non-Gazetted-Non Ministerial) posts in the Border Security Force, SMT WKSP"
- Now fill in all the required information mentioned on the registration page including the candidate's name (as mentioned in your matriculation certificate), your valid mobile no. and your email id., and then click on "Generate OTP".
- Now you will receive a Time Password on the provided mobile no. Enter your OTP and click on submit.
- Now proceed and enter your other information such as Identity Details (Aadhar no/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID), DOB, Parents' name, Category, etc. After filling in all the required details on the first page click on Save and Next.
- Enter your address details and click on Save and Next. After that enter other required information correctly and provide Qualification details, and work experience and click on Save & Next.
- Now you have to upload your certificates and documents such as the 10th mark sheet, Identity card, Caste Certificate, passport size photograph, etc. Please ensure that you upload all the required documents in the format specified on the website.
- Once you complete the document uploading process, you will be able to see whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- After completing all the steps, if you are eligible, then you can complete your application process by paying the BSF Recruitment Application fee. Candidates who are applying for "Group B" posts will have to pay Rs 200 and "Group C" applicants are required to pay Rs 100 by using any of the below-mentioned payment modes:
- Net banking of any bank
- Credit/Debit Card from any bank
- Nearest authorized Common Service Centre
- Please note that Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST category, BSF serving personnel, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the examination fee. They do not need to pay any application fee for BSF Bharti 2024 Application.
Salary After BSF Recruitment 2024
- BSF Group "B" Salary- Rs 35,400 - Rs 1,12,400 (Pay matrix level-6 as per 7th pay commission)
- BSF Group "C" Salary - Rs 21,700 - Rs 69,100 (Pay matrix level-3 as per 7th pay commission)