Ambedkar University (AU), Delhi has commenced the registration procedure for undergraduate and postgraduate programs on the 3rd of May, 2020. All those aspirants who are interested or wish to enroll in admission in this university and pursue any of the UG or PG course, then they can fill up the application forms of the university by accessing the official website of the AU @www.aud.ac.in.
As per the information, the university has scheduled the last date for registration on the 24th of June. Aspirants applying for these courses must know that before seeking admission, they’ll have to appear in the written entrance test which will be followed by the interview. This year, the university will issue six cutoff lists for providing admissions to the students, till July 26th, 2020. The university will publish its first cutoff list on July 9th and the admission will begin on July 10th, 2020. The campus registration of the application forms will be starting on May 21st, 2020.
Overview of Ambedkar University 2020 Admission:
Name of Examination
Ambedkar University 2020 Entrance Test
Application Form Release Date
3rd of May, 2020
Last Date to Apply
24th of June, 2020
First cut off list Release Date
July 9th, 2020
Second, cut off list Release Date
July 12, 2020
Third cut off list
July 16, 2020
Fourth Cut off list
July 19, 2020
Fifth cut off list
July 23, 2020
Sixth Cut off list
July 26, 2020
How to Apply for Ambedkar University Application Form 2020?
All the candidates who are on the way to enroll in admission in the university need to first apply for their course by filling the Ambedkar University application forms 2020. So, below we have listed the step by step procedure that candidates should follow while applying for the Ambedkar University 2020. Have a look at the following steps:
Step 1: Do Register yourself
- At first, visit the official website of Ambedkar University, Delhi.
- Go to the “link” section, and then click on the “Online application form 2020”.
- Readout all the necessary instructions thoroughly.
- Now, complete the registration process by providing personal details such as phone number, email id, and name and then click on register.
Step 2: Fill up the Ambedkar University 2020 Online Form
- At the second stage, under the ‘Registered User Login’, enter your registered email ID, username and password.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- Then, fill out every personal detail asked to complete the education-oriented crucial details (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your mark sheet and obtained marks in the percentile form.
- Then click the “Save and Next” icon.
Step 3: Now, upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the student has registered himself by filling the application form, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualifications, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must follow the size range as prescribed and must be in the JPG format.
- The photographs of the applicants must be colored along with a moderate background and signature which should be in the running handwriting.
Step 4: Pay the Application Form Fee
At last, candidates are asked to pay for the application form fee of Ambedkar University 2020 through net banking/credit cards/debit cards. If in case, the aspirants are applying for admission in an offline mode, then they can attach a Demand Draft along with the Ambedkar University application form 2020 and other essential documents.
Fees (in Rupee)
Things required to be active while filling the Ambedkar University application form 2020:
➜ For Ambedkar University 2020 admission process, every candidate is recommended to keep their active and valid email ID and mobile numbers.
➜ Keep the scanned copies of their color passport-sized photographs and signature ready.
➜ All the candidates are suggested to make sure that the details of their Credit Cards or Debit Cards are active before making the payment for the application forms.
➜ The scanned copies of all the previous qualification documents as well as the identity, birth and residence proof must be ready.
Particulars mentioned on Ambedkar University 2020 Online Forms:
The application form of Ambedkar University 2020 will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of candidates
- Marital Status
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address
Ambedkar University Eligibility Criteria 2020:
To appear in Ambedkar University 2020 entrance examination, all the candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria 2020 of the Ambedkar University for enrolling the admission:
➜ Aspirants who are applying to seek admission in UG programs 2020 must have qualified their 12th standard with the specified aggregate passing marks.
➜ All the candidates applying for Ambedkar University PG programs 2020 must hold a bachelors' program degree in those respective subjects.
➜ It is obligatory for all the applicants to meet the eligibility criteria of Ambedkar University 2020 which carry the minimum marks that the candidates should obtain to get the admission.
➜ If in case, candidates fail to secure the minimum marks prescribed in the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be considered ineligible for the admission.
Ambedkar University 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
Ambedkar University 2020 Entrance Test
Mode of Exam
Total No of Questions