Unique Identification Authority of India is a sanctioned government organization under the provisions of the Aadhaar. UIDAI is superintendent for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication, including operation and management of all stages of Aadhaar life cycle. For that, UIDAI recruits several eligible candidates for various posts. Recently, UIDAI Recruitment has been announced for registration in the post of Assistant Account officer, Accountant, Stenographer & Assistant Section Officer. Applicants who are keen for UIDAI Jobs in Mumbai can apply from here. UIDAI Recruitment form is accessible from its official website @www.uidai.gov.in. Before applying to the post, aspirants must check the required eligibility criteria for particulars vacancies. After the selection procedure, qualified candidates shall be posted on deputation basis at UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai (Maharashtra). Students have to complete the application process before the deadline.
Important Details: UIDAI Recruitment 2019
Unique Identification Authority of India
Total Number of Vacancies
Application Posted On
June 17, 2019
Last Date to Apply
UIDAI, 4th Floor, UIDAI HQ building, Bangla Sahib Road, Gole Market, New Delhi
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details and Pay Scale
Total No. of Vacancies
Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Matrix level-8
5 Years of prior experience in Accounts, & Finance
Accountant Matrix Level-5
Tally and Accounting Work Experience
Assistant Section Officer
Typing, noting and drafting skills & Computer proficiency
- The maximum age limit of the applicants for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- The selection will be based on written test and followed by a skill test or personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can send their application via offline to the following address given below,
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are curious to be a part of UIDAI can go through the application process of UIDAI Recruitment 2019. The links for UIDAI Application Form 2019 will be accessible on its Official website. To complete the application process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go through the official site of the UIDAI and move your cursor to the “About UIDAI”. A dropdown list will be available. Now you need to click on “Current Vacancies” under the “Work with UIDAI” tab.
- As you click on that, a new page will open with a list of several UIDAI Recruitment notifications.
- Here, you can check the list with four options such as ID, Location, Closing Date and PDf Link.
- To know the eligibility criteria, mode of application etc. click on the link to download the PDF file.
- Take a printout of the application form from the official pdf and fill in the credentials accurately.
- Attach 02(two) copies of recent 3cm x 3cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of all required documents with the application form.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification
- Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate if applicable
- Valid Certificate for EWS
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities)
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman)
- Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration card(in case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Valid ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned authority
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card.
- After completing the form, send it to the UIDAI Headquarters before the deadline.
ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th floor, UIDAI HQ Building, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 Quick Links
UIDAI Application Form