MMM Gorakhpur (MMMUT) MET Result Declared 2019:
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT) conducts the university level Entrance Exam for admission to various UG and PG course. In the current year, MMMUT MET Admission Test 2019 commenced on 11-12 May 2019 and PhD exam will be scheduled on 01 July 2019. Recently, MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019 Declared officially on the web portal of MMMUT @ www.mmmut.ac.in. The link for downloading the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019 is available now.
The link to view MMMUT Result 2019 has also been posted here as per the official announcement. We have given the above. According to the reports, the MMM university will announce the overall performance, passing percentile, topper's score, gender-wise performance and district-wise performance through a press conference. Aspirants can check the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019 only after providing the correct information such as Admission Form No or Roll number at the dashboard web page. Candidates who have qualified the MMM Gorakhpur MET 2019 will be called for the counselling process.
Synopsis of the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019
Date of Examinations (For UG and PG Courses)
10 and 11 May 2019
Result Declaration dates (Excluding PhD Course)
Date of PhD Course
01 July 2019
Result Declaration of PhD Course
Will be updated soon
How to download the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019?
We know that students are curious to know their MET Result 2019. Here we are telling you step by step procedure for downloading the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019. Have a look at the following points.
- First of all, students are required to go through the official website of the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur @ www.mmmut.ac.in.
- Next, candidates need to find the Important Links section and then click on the Download Section link.
- As you click on that link, you will reach on another page of the site for checking the MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019.
- In this page, aspirants will be asked to enter following credentials in the box.
- Admission Form No. /Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Security Text (Captcha)
- Afterwards, candidates have to hit on the View button and they will be able to see their obtained marks in the examinations.
Counselling for Offer of Admission:
There will be conducted several rounds of counselling and spot counselling. It will be held based on the merit of eligible of MET 2019. If even they belong to the reserved category then follow the same law at MMMUT, Gorakhpur. The key benefit of their reserved category rank shall be provided at the time of allotment of seats depending upon their eligibility. Admissions to all the available seats in different programs being offered by MMMUT shall be made as per the merit rank of MET-2019 except B.Tech.-I.
In case of B.Tech.-I program, 90% seats of total intake shall be filled on the basis of merit rank secured by the applicants in MMMUT Gorakhpur MET-2019. The admission to 20% seats (10% of total intake and 10% supernumerary seats of total intake) of total intake in B.Tech.-I year course shall be made from the following JEE (Mains) -2019 qualified candidates:
(i) Admission against 10% seats of total intake in B.Tech.-Ist year:
- Aspirants who have qualified examinations from Uttar Pradesh or the applicants whose parents are the domicile of UP.
(ii) Admission against 10% supernumerary seats of total intake in B.Tech. Ist year:
- Candidates who have qualified JEE (Mains) Examination from any Indian state other than Uttar Pradesh.
MMM Gorakhpur MET Result 2019
MMMUT MET Result 2019