UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers/Sample Papers:
The UP Board Class 10th English Sample Papers/Model Papers typify the design and format of question paper along with the marking scheme that will be followed in the upcoming board exam 2020. Students must analyze the UP Board Class 10th English Sample Papers to understand the overall design of the question paper so that they can plan according to the same for the board examinations and obtain high scores in it.
The UP Board examinations are going to commence for class 10th from 7th of February 2020. Thus, students are advised to pull up their socks and start solving the model papers. Here, in this article, we will provide you the UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers/Sample Papers 2020-21 along with the UP Board Class 10th marking scheme. The UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers will help you to understand the pattern of the question to be asked in the English Board exam.
UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers 2020: Overview
Class 10th/ UP Madhyamik
Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Up Board Class 10th English Exam Pattern:
The UP Board exam for class 10th 2020 will be conducted offline. The commencement of the UP Board class 10th examination will be from the 7th of February 2020. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has made certain changes in the UP Board Class 10th English exam pattern. This time the Board has reduced the number of examinations. As per the records, previously, UP Board exams were conducted in the form of two exams i.e Exam A And Exam B for every subject. The UP Board Class 10th English exam pattern was also the same. But for the year 2020, the UP Board Authorities have said that only one exam will be conducted for each subject.
Weight of the UP Board Class English 10th exam is as mentioned below:
✍ 70 marks for the theory exam.
✍ 30 marks for project work and internal.
Note: So, students must make sure you take internal and project works seriously.
How the UP Board Class 10th English Sample Papers 2020 can be useful for you?
- UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers will be designed exactly in the same way as the English board question paper. Therefore, practicing the UP Board Class 10th English Sample Papers will help you in understanding the exam pattern.
- By practicing and solving the UP Board Class 10th English Sample Papers 2020 will help in broadening up the knowledge of the students and also will let them know about the important topics that can be asked in the board exam.
- Aspirants will also be able to know about the weight of all the sections and also the marking scheme of English paper if they practice these P Board Class 10th English Model Papers which will be very beneficial for them.
- UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers are easily accessible for all the students. Once the downloading process is done, students can practice from these papers anytime without any issue of internet connection.
- UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers also help the students to know about the types of questions that are generally asked in the English exams. This helps in preparing for the exam in a definite pattern.
Up Board Class 10th English Marking Scheme:
English is not a difficult subject, this is a subject in which students can easily score marks. You have to keep in mind that focusing on which topic can increase your score. If you solve the Class 10th English Model Papers, then you will get to know the UP Board Class 10th English marking scheme which will help you in the board exam. With this marking scheme, you will be able to cover the points from every chapter and study for a smartly English board exam.
The table of UP Board Class 10th English marking scheme is given below that will help you to give the gist of what kind of paper is going to come and which section will hold higher marks.
Question Paper Section Details
Section-A Reading skills
Section-B Writing skills and Grammar
Section-C Literature Textbook and Extended Reading Text
Total of 80
Question Marking Scheme
Description of Question
Number of Questions
1 Marks questions
2 Marks questions
8 Marks questions
10 Marks questions
SECTION-A (Reading skills )
- The first section will consist of 15 marks, in which two unseen passages will be presented before you.
- It will include questions like-error finding, sentence competition, fill in the blanks and one-word answers will also be there
SECTION-B (Writing skills and Grammar)
- This section will totally be on your creative skills and formatting.
- It will hold 4 questions which will include-a short composition, a notice, a message or a diary entry consisting of 3 marks. You have to complete it in just 5o words.
- The next question will comprise of 5 marks, which you have to write in detail. You have to complete it in 100 words.
- The next question will comprise of 6 marks, which will include-formal/informal letter comprising. The ideal letter comprises of 100-120 words.
- The letter will be followed up by the next question which you have to write in 120 words in the form of an article or a story.
SECTION-C ( Literature Textbook and Extended Reading Text)
- This section will be based on grammar, it will check your grammatical knowledge.
- This section will consist of Poetry, Prose, and Play which will together hold 9 marks.
- Two short questions will also be there of 6 marks and one long question of 5 marks.
- Two general questions will also be there. The first question will be like a theme or a plot of some play of your textbook, it will hold 5 marks.
- Another question will hold 5 marks in which you have to write a character sketch of the given character. You have to complete it in 100 words.
The Bottom Line:
As the UP board exam will start in February 2020 for class 10th and 12th (tentatively) so the students should tie up their shoelaces and focus on their preparation for the exam now. In order to prepare for the up Board 10th exam 2020, it is best to follow a time table. Make sure that you cover the entire syllabus of the academic session and start solving the UP Board Class 10th English Model Papers to revise the subjects.
UP Board Class 10th Exam 2020
|UP Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Time Table 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Notification 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Registration 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Time Table 2020||Click Here|
|UP Board Class 10th Result 2020||Click Here|