Karur Vysya Bank Limited is a private bank in India. There is a great opportunity for graduate degree holders at KVB Bank. Currently, the notification of KVB Recruitment 2020 was released online on its official site. Eligible candidates will be hired for the post of the Business Development Associate. The role of the selected candidates for the post of BDA will be offered on a contract basis. Applicants must be graduating from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online. Candidates are advised to complete the application process before the last date. The application form for the KVB Recruitment 2020 will be accessible only from its official site @ “www.kvm.co.in”.
Candidates who will appear in the KVB Recruitment Examination will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the KVB Written test. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview. Stay with us for accessing details of KVB recruitment, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, selection list, result and etc..
KVB Recruitment 2020 – Job Specifications (Updated):
Business Development Associate (BDA)
INR 18,000/- onwards
Bank Development Associate Job description
To perform sales/marketing of bank products
KVB Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for KVB Business Associate Post, a candidate should be Indian.
Age Limit as on 31st May 2020:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
- The degree must be from a recognized university
- Applicants should be conversant in the local language where he/she is posted
- Candidates should have a proficiency in English
- Apart from the above, a valid driving license and a two-wheeler in his/her name are required.
Note: There will be given preference if applicants have a minimum of one year of Experience in BFSI Product sales.
KVB Recruitment 2020 – Mode of Selection
Below, we have given the KVB Business Associate Recruitment process. All the steps below will be followed by the KVB organization to recruit a candidate.
- Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Online Test.
- Shortlisting candidates will be called for the personal interview. The venue information will be sent through the registered Email ID.
KVB Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Start Date to Apply Online
15th March 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
30th June 2020
How to Apply for KVB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are curious to be a part of KVB Bank can go through the application process of KVB Recruitment 2020. The links for KVB Application Form 2020 will be accessible on its official website. To complete the application process, follow the steps mentioned below:
Prerequisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the following:
- Scanned Photograph and Signature. The size of the file should be of a maximum of 50 kb and in JPG format.
- Applicants must have a valid personal mail ID and Mobile Number
- 10th, 12th and Under Graduation Qualification details/Certificate.
- Work Experience (Employer Name, Designation, From Date, To Date, Brief description of duties performed
Step 1: At first, candidates should visit the official website of the KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED.
Step 2: After reaching on the homepage of the site, you will need to hit on the “Career” tab in the main menu on the top of the page.
Step 3: As you clicked on that, a new page will open on the computer screen including three options such as-
- Recruitment of Business Development Associate (on contract)
- Instructions to Candidates
- Eligibility Norms
- Apply Online Click here
Step 4: To know the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and other General Instructions, click on the “Instruction to Candidates”.
Step 5: To know the Norms regarding the KVB Recruitment 2020, click on the “Eligibility Norms”
Step 6: For applying to the KVB Recruitment 2020, Click on the “Apply Online Click Here”. This link will redirect you to another web page where you will find “Recruitment of Business Development Associate (on contract)” and open it.
Step 7: On this page, you will see various job notification with Posted Date and Last Date of Submission.
Step 8: Here, you will have to hit on the “Apply” tab to apply for the KVB Recruitment 2020.
Step 9: An Application Form will be available on the screen.
- Here, candidates should click on the ADD BIOGRAPHICAL DATA tab.
- Now, you need to select the Category, Religion, Mother Tongue, and Nationality from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Yes” in “Having Exp. As per Norms” field
- Click the SAVE button.
- Later on, click the ADD QUALIFICATION DETAILS button.
- Enter your academic details and click on the ‘’SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER” else Click SAVE button
- Next, enter your personal details and click on the NEXT button to continue data entry or click SAVE AND EXIT button to continue late.
- Fill up all the required credentials in the form.
Step 10: After completing the form, review all the details provided in the form. Once the form will submit, any modification will not possible.
Step 11: Later on, click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button
KVB Recruitment 2020 Quick Links
Direct Online Application Form
Official Instructions to Candidate