JMI admission 2023 registration will begin for distance courses. Jamia Millia Islamia offers admission in 13 programs which are run by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning (CDOL). The Distance Education Bureau (DEB) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) will be issued the list of CDOL Programmes to be offered by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia for sessions 2023 and 2023. The completed JMI Admission Registration Form must be submitted either to the Programme Coordinator, CDOL or the selected study centre.
List of Programmes Offered by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning in JMI:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- M.A. History
- M.A. Human Resource Management
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. English
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Hindi
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education
- M.A. in Political Science
Important dates for JMI admission 2023:
- The last date for submission of JMI Registration forms for the B.Ed course on 21 February 2023
- The last date for submission of JMI Registration forms and completion of admission formalities for all courses (except B.Ed) is February 28, 2023
- Applicants can submit their application forms on all days including Saturdays/Sundays between 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM at CDOL Jamia Millia Islamia Offices.
Steps to Register for JMI Admission 2023
Jamia Millia Islamia is an educational institute which is situated at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920. It developed a central university by an Act of Indian Parliament in 1988. In the Urdu language, Jamia means 'University, and Millia means 'National'.
- Those aspirants who want to check CDOL programmes under the Admission Notification-II can visit the official website i.e. www.jmi.ac.in .
- JMI Admission Registration Forms are available online.
- Candidates are required to fill the form in all respects.
- After completion of the form, the form must be submitted either to the Programme Coordinator, CDOL or selected Study Centre.
- Note that the last date to submit the form is 28 February 2023.