Highlights of Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2019
Central Selection Board Constables (CSBC)
Bihar Police Constables
Mode of Registration
Bihar Police Constables Registration Form 2019
Number of Vacancies
Recruitment for the posts of
Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB)and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB)
Written Test, Physical Efficiency/Measurement Test
Mode of Payment
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Police Constable:
- Education Qualification:- To apply for the various posts, candidates must have passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from any Government Recognized Board in India.
- Age Limit:- The following age limit (as on 01/08/2019) is given below:
Height (in cm.)
Chest Expanded (in cm.)
Chest Unexpanded (in cm.)
Female (All Category)
Bihar Police Constable Examination Date:
Eligible candidates can check the important dates of Bihar Police Constable at the official site of CSBC. Aspirants must check the following date which is tabulated below:
Last date to fill the Application Form
Last date to make payment
Availability of Admit Card
10 to 15 days before the examination
Bihar Police Constable Exam Date
Will be notified soon
How to fill the Bihar Police Constable Registration Form 2019?
The online registration form for the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment is available now at the official portal. Interested candidates must fill and complete the Bihar Police Constable Examination Form 2019 before the prior date. The step by step process to fill the application form is given below:
Step 1- At first, open the official web portal of Central Selection Board Constables (CSBC) @ csbc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2- Next, click on the link i.e., “Advt No. 02/2019: Invitation of Online Application for selection of constables in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB, BSISB”.
Step 3- Now, register it by clicking on “Registration Now” tab.
Step 4- After that, log in using the newly created credentials.
Step 5- Fill all the required details such as the personal, academic and content number and then click on the “Submit” option.
Step 6- Thereafter, upload the scanned copy of Photograph, Signature or Thumb Impression.
Step 7- Lastly, take a print out of final documentation for future reference.
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Application Fee:
There will be different categories have their different application fee. The categories wise examination fee will be described below. Also, there will be five years of relaxation in upper age limit for Bihar Home Guards. And the examination fee of Rs. 450 has to be paid for the candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS/ EBC category. Moreover, Rs. 112 will have to pay for SC/ST category to apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019. The application fee has to be paid online via net banking/ credit or debit card.
Mode of Payment:
The Bihar Police Constable Registration Form 2019 should be accepted in online mode only. If any candidate pay the exam fee offline or any other mode will be rejected. Aspirants can pay the Bihar Police Constable Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking. Also, without submit an application fee, the registration form will be not accepted. It is a must for all the aspirants to check all the entry fill in the form is corrected or not before submission application fee. This is done because, after the submission of fee, it should not be refundable under any circumstances.
Details in Bihar Police Constable Registration Form:
While filling out the Bihar Police Constable examination form some of the important information that every candidate must have to fill is:
Filling application form criteria
Enter your full name in not more than 50 words
Choose gender among Male/Female/Other
Choose category among ST/SC/ OBC/ GEN
Enter all the qualification in order of latest to oldest
Fill the details like mobile number and email address accurately
Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2019
Bihar Police Constable Vacancy
Selection process of Bihar Police Constable 2019:
In the recruitment of Bihar Police Constable, the selection procedure will be done on the 3 phases and that are:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency or Measurement Test (PET/PST)
- Medical Test
Exam pattern of Bihar Police Constable 2019:
- Recruitment of Bihar Police Constable written exam will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR Sheet) and there will be a multiple-choice type questions (MCQs).
- The exam will be a total of 100 questions with a time duration of 2 Hours.
- In the written examination of Bihar Police Constable recruitment, each question will carry 1 mark.
- To get qualified for the Physical Test, candidates must have to carry a minimum of 30% of the Marks.
- Physical Test is of qualifying in nature, no marks will be added to the final merit list.
Number of Questions
Number of Marks
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Polity (choose any 2 subjects)
25 + 25 Questions
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Unreserved (Male) or Backward Category (Male) – Minimum 165 centimetres
- SBC (Male) – Minimum 162 centimetres
- SC/ST (Male) – Minimum 160 centimetres
- Female of all categories – Minimum 155 centimetres
Chest (only for male):-
- General/BC/SBC:- Unexpanded – 81 centimeters, Expanded – 86 centimeters
- SC/ST/Gorkhas of India:- Unexpanded – 79 centimetres, Expanded – 84 centimetres
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- For Males - 1.6 Km
[Aspirants who have been taken more than 6 mins. will be disqualified]
- For Females - 1 Km
[Aspirants who have been taken more than 6 mins. will be disqualified]
- For Males - Minimum 4 feet
[Aspirants who jump below 4 feet will be disqualified]
- For Females - Minimum 3 feet
[Aspirants who jump below 3 feet will be disqualified]
- For Males - Throw a 16-pound shot (ball)
[Aspirants who shot below 16 feet will be disqualified]
- For Females – Throw a 12-pound shot (ball)
[Aspirants who shot below 10 feet will be disqualified]
Admit Card of Bihar Police Constable 2019:
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Admit Card will be released on the official website of Central Selection Board Constables (CSBC). Aspirants can be issued this via online mode only @ csbc.bih.nic.in. Also, they will download the Hall Ticket 10 to 15 days before the exam date. The authority will not yet release the official date for Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2019. On the official portal of Bihar Police, the call letter of Bihar Police Constable recruitment will be notified soon.
Important Instructions for Bihar Police Constable Exam 2019:
- Aspirants should reach one hour earlier than the reporting time which is mentioned in the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card.
- Except for electronic gadgets or calculator, bring all necessary stationery (which required) to attempt the exam.
- Applicants can download the Hall Ticket through online mode on the official portal of Central Selection Board Constables (CSBC).
- They must read all the examination instructions carefully which is given in the call letter.
- The following details including in the admit card of Bihar Police Constable are- date and time of the exam, a signature of the candidate, allotted exam centre,etc.
- Also, it is important for interested and eligible candidates to download the Admit Card before the last date.
Result of Bihar Police Constable 2019:
Central Selection Board Constables (CSBC) will release the Bihar Police Constable 2019 Result through online mode. On the official portal of conducting authority, candidates can check their Results after the completion of a written exam. The authority will soon release the status of the results of written examination for the recruitment of Police Constable, Bihar for the various posts such as Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB), Bihar Military Police (BMP) and Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB).