MBA Admission in UP | MBA Course Admission Open for 2020 - 50% Off - Apply Now
MBA Course Admission 2020: This state is an educational hub of many governments and private management colleges. Candidates can pursue their studies in the field of management with their specializations. The literacy rate which is average is 67.68% in this state. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of MBA admission in Uttar Pradesh 2020.
Procedure for MBA Admission in UP 2020:
The admissions will be offered in the state management colleges into management courses on the basis of national and university level entrance exams. It is necessary to appear in the entrance test in order to get admission. After the written entrance test, the concerned authority will invite the candidates for the Group Discussions and Personal Interview rounds.
On the basis of marks obtained in the GD, PI and entrance exam, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. There is the number of entrance exams whose scorecard will be accepted by the universities and colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. The candidates can appear in any one of the entrance exams and get admission on the basis of scored marks and rank.
The entrance exams through which candidates can get MBA colleges admission in UP, state are UPSEE 2019, CAT (Common Admission Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test) XAT 2019 (Xavier Aptitude Test), (Common Management Admission Test) CMT 2019, (AIMS Test for Management Admissions), ATMA 2019
Note: "The aspirants who will take B.Tech admission in UP through College Disha, will also get a scholarship of up to 50 % during admission. Our "College Disha" experts will also help you to choose the best colleges and best course according to your eligibility and interest."
Get Upto 50% Scholarship for any Colleges and any Courses >> Apply Now
Entrance Exams details for MBA Admission in UP :
- Candidates those will qualify the written entrance examination will only be called for the counseling process. The choice of filling and selecting specialization will be completed in counseling round itself.
- The candidates also have to appear in GD and PI rounds after the written examination
- Candidates have to pay the counseling fee and verify all the necessary required documents
- The seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank in the entrance test and availability of the seats. Candidates are required to report to the allotted institution after the seat allotment along with the provisional admission letter
Top MBA Colleges In Uttar Pradesh:
Below we have narrowed the renowned MBA colleges of Uttar Pradesh that grant brilliance academics to the students. The willing aspirants can apply for MBA Admission 2020 in these mentioned colleges:
- Institute Of Management Studies, Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Ss Institute Of Management, Lucknow
- Institute of Management Research and Technology, Lucknow
- Master School Of Management, Meerut
- Amity University, Lucknow
- Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
- IMS Ghaziabad University Courses Campus, Ghaziabad
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow
- Invertis University, Bareilly
Check More MBA Colleges in UP >> Click Here
MBA Admission 2020:
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form. If any candidate is not eligible for the examination. Their candidature will be canceled later on.
- Those who are applying they must have Indian Nationality
- Candidates should pass their graduation in any subject from recognized university/institution
- Candidates should score 50% minimum marks (45% if the candidate falls in SC/ST category)
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply
Selection Procedure For MBA Admission in UP:
- The counseling process is an important procedure for admissions in MBA colleges. Those candidates who will qualify the written entrance examinations only they will be called for the counseling process.
- Choice of specialization and filling for specialization will be done in counseling round itself
- Candidates will appear in Group Discussion as well as PI round only after the written examination
- Candidates have to pay counseling fee and verify all documents which are necessary
- Seat Allotment depends upon the rank in an entrance test and availability of the seats
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted institution after the seat allotment along with the provisional admission letter
Important Dates Regarding MBA Admissions in UP:
UPSEE MBA 2019 registration commencement
January 2020 (Third/ Fourth Week)
UPSEE MBA 2019 last date to register
Deadline to pay UPSEE MBA 2019 application fee
April 2020 (First Week)
Availability of UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card
April 2020 (Second Week)
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Date
April 2020 (Last Week) or May 2019 (Second Week)
UPSEE MBA 2019 Results
June 2020 (First Week)
Documents Required for MBA Admission in UP 2020:
Candidates are instructed to carry the original documents along with a set of the attested photocopy on the day of counseling.
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Bachelor Degree Marksheet
- Bachelor Degree Provisional Certificates
- 10th 12th mark sheets along with the passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
MBA Course Admission Open 2020-21
Get Up to 50 % Fees Concession on MBA Admission By College Disha