Jharkhand Board 9th Syllabus 2023: Students appearing for the Jharkhand Board 9th 2023 can download the syllabus from the official website. The Jharkhand Academic Council has reduced the Jharkhand Board 9th syllabus 2023 and students must check the syllabus carefully before starting their preparation so that they do not miss out on any important topic.
Students must also solve mock test papers of the previous years so that they can manage time and also understand the topics that need more attention. Aspirants must try to finish all the topics and the sub-topics of the syllabus way ahead of the exams so that they can give enough time for revision of all the topics.
Subjects and Topics of Jharkhand Board 9th Syllabus 2023:
- Beehive Textbook in English
- Moments supplementary reader in English
- Reported speech
- Words and expressions
- Gerunds, participles, and infinitives
- Complex and compound sentences
- Conditional clauses
- Modal auxiliaries
- Number system- Real numbers
- Algebra- Linear equations in two variables, Polynomials.
- Coordinate geometry- Coordinates, graphs of linear equations.
- Geometry- Constructions, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Lines and Angles, Euclid’s geometry.
- Mensuration- Surface areas and volumes
- Structure of atoms
- Atoms and molecules
- Work and energy
- Laws of motion
- The fundamental unit of life
- Why do we fall ill
- Diversity in living organisms
- Natural resources
Subject- Social studies
- History- Culture, Identity, Society, Livelihoods, and Economies.
- Economics- Food security in India, People as a resource, Poverty as a challenge
- Geography- Physical features of India, natural vegetation and wildlife of India, Drainage, Climate, Population.
- Political Science- Democracy in the contemporary world, Designing of democracy in India, Institutions of parliamentary democracy, Rights of citizens in a democracy, Electoral politics in Democracy.
- Kshitij Hindi Textbook
- Shemushi Prathmo Bhag
- Vyakaran Vithi
- Abhyaswaan Bhaag