How you will get OJEE Admit Card 2019:
Candidates should pay attention that the examination officer will not send any admission card to OJEE (OJEE) individually to any candidate. Download all the candidates from your official Odisha JEE Admit Card and print out.
Follow these steps to get OJEE Admit Card:
Step 1: Open the official website odishajee.com.
Step 2: Click the admit card link on the homepage.
Step 3: A new page will open after clicking
Step 4: Fill in your details on the new page such as roll number or registration number, date of birth Get an Admit Card by clicking submit button.
Step 5: Download the Admit Card and print out the print out on the exam day.
What should be there in Admit card of OJEE:
- Names of candidates
- Father's name
- Test Date
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate and his photo
- Examination Timings
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- What will be the medium of examination
Important instructions on OJEE 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates should cross-check the important details mentioned on the OJEE admit card of 2019 before downloading it
- Candidates need to carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the exam day. The photo ID can be any one of the following:
-Voter ID, Aadhar Card/Enrolment Number with Photo, Ration Card, Driving License, PAN Card and Passport
- Those candidates who belong to PWD category are required to carry PWD certificate along with the admit card
- Candidates have to go through the instructions related to the examination centre as mentioned on the Admit Card before appearing for the examination
- Candidates should carry black/blue point pen with them for marking answers in OMR sheet or for rough work purpose
- OJEE Admit Card 2019 should be signed by the candidates in front of Invigilator only
- Candidates will have to keep one copy of the admit card with them after the Invigilator has signed and verified it. They should preserve it even after the admission process has been completed
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre
Details available on Admit Card:
Those who all are urging to have an Admit Card of OJEE they will get all these details on their Admit Card which is mentioned below. Aspirants must ensure that the photograph and signatures are correctly visible and should be detailed enough. At the time of examination, the invigilator will check the details given on the Admit Card to verify the identity of the Applicant. If you find any suspicious mistake then you have to contact OJEE authority immediately which should need rectification.
Following Details should be available on Admit Card
Date and Time of Examination
PWD Candidate (If Applicable)
Date of Birth
The Medium of Question Paper
Signature of a Candidate
Errors on Admit Card:
If the candidate finds any discrepancy/ error in the details, he must contact the authorities before April 30, 2019. Some of the possible errors include:
- Name is misspelt If the candidate finds any discrepancy/ error in the details, he must contact the authorities before April 30, 2019. Some of the possible errors include:
- Name is misspelt
- PwD /DA status is incorrect
- PwD /DA status is incorrect
- Different test city is allotted
- The photograph is not visible
- Difficulty in downloading admit card despite successful
- OJEE Registration
Frequently asked questions regarding OJEE Admit Card 2019:
Ques. What are the documents to be carried with OJEE Admit Card on the exam day?
Ans. Documents to be carried:
Original and xerox copy of a valid photo id proof (Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
- Caste/Disability certificate for reserved category candidates
- Respective document in case of the name change
Ques. Can I request a duplicate hall ticket?
Ans. In case you need a duplicate copy of your hall ticket, you can re-download it before April 25. Request for issuance of the document after this date will not be entertained.
Ques. Shall I carry a black and white print of OJEE Admit Card?
Ans. It is necessary to carry the print out of your Admit Card which has to be coloured. The verification process will be easy by doing this.
Ques. Shall I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on the day of Exam?
Ans. No. candidates should carry any one of the photos mentioned above and original id proof. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at OJEE exam centre.
Ques. What are the details must be verified in OJEE Admit Card?
Ans. Once you have your hall ticket in hand, make sure the following information:
- Your name and other personal details
- Details of exam centre
- Registration and roll number
- Exam date and timings
- Category details
- Clarity of your signature and photograph
Ques. How should I ensure that my Admit Card for OJEE Exam is valid or Not?
Ans. Your OJEE Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website. The candidates who have registered successfully for OJEE can only download their Hall Tickets. Hence, it is a validation in itself.
Ques. Shall any candidate change the OJEE Test Center?
Ans. No, the test Centre for the exam should be chosen with the utmost care during registration. Candidates can take the exam only at test centre mentioned on OJEE Admit Card. The request for changing the OJEE exam centre will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Summary: Above is the whole procedure and details of OJEE Admit Card 2019. You can have all the needed information through this article. Candidates can seek full details by having a look at this news article of OJEE Admit Card 2019. For further information, you can have a look at our official website of “College Disha”.
OJEE Admit Card 2019 (Quick Links)
|Download OJEE Admit Card 2019||Click Here|