Union Public Service Commission has latterly released the admit cards for NDA Paper 1 examination which is going to be held on 21st of April, 2019. The interested candidates who wish to appear in the examination can avail their admit cards from the official website of the UPSC upsc.gov.in
According to the information, the vacancies have been released to fulfill 392 posts of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy in the country. A few days back, the board has published the list of rejected candidates of NDA (I) exam who has not paid the application form fee. The aspirants who aspire to seek a career in Indian Defence Services has to go through the two stages of the exam, i.e. Written Exam and Staff Selection Board (SSB). The examination will be conducted in an offline mode and the question paper will be based on OMR pattern.
NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card Highlights
Name of the Exam
NDA Paper 1 exam
Union Public Service Commission.
No. of Vacancies
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy
Mode of Selection
Written Test and
SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview
All Over India
How to Download NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card?
Here are some steps that candidates need to follow the mentioned procedure step by step in order to download the UPSC NDA admit card 2019:
Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC.
Step 2: Go to the notification and click on the link available as NDA (I) 2019 admit card.
Step 3: It will direct you to a new page on your computer screen.
Step 4: Click on the link as “Click Here” under the link section to download e-Admit Card.
Step 5: Read the instructions carefully and then, click on “Yes” button to move further.
Step 6: Fill all your mandatory details asked such as “Registration ID/Roll Number, Date of Birth” etc.
Step 7: Now, click on the submit button and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Finally, hit download to get your desired admit card and take a print copy of it for future process.
Details on NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card:
After downloading the UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card, aspirants need to verify the following details are mentioned accurately on the admit cards:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll NO.
- Exam Center
- Subject Name and code
- Exam Venue
- Day and Date of examination
- Parent’s Name
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
Before entering the exam venue, read the below-mentioned instructions carefully and follow the given steps:
- First of all, candidates must reach the exam center according to the time schedule mentioned on the UPSC NDA Admit Card. As none of the aspirants will be able to enter the venue late and therefore will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- Make sure that you have at least 2-3 print out of the admit cards. If in case, the original is lost or damaged then you should have a saved copy of the admit card on your phones or device.
- Any of the gadgets like mobile phones, calculators or IT tool is not allowed inside the examination center.
- It is obligatory for the candidates to mark the answers made by using Black Ball Point Pen only because no other pen is allowed here.
- After downloading the admit card for UPSC NDA examination, the candidates should check that the details printed on the tickers are up to date or not. If any kind of error or discrepancy is found in the admit card, then the aspirants have to contact the authorities or board immediately about the issue.
NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card Quick Links
To be active
NDA (I) Exam 2019
To be active