Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS) has finally released the admit cards for JSSHS Recruitment 2019 in order to recruit 237 deserving candidates for the posts of Nursing Officer, Lab Assistant, Clerk, and Steno. The candidates who have registered themselves for the examination can get their admit cards by accessing the official website of JSSHS @ http://www.jsshs.org/
As per the information, the aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of an online (computer-based) test and a written examination which will be held in the month of May/April 2019. It is strictly advised to all the aspiring candidates that they must bring their admit cards to the examination center along with themselves. The hall-tickets of the exam acts as an entry pass for the students to get the entry in the exam venue. The admit card includes every necessary information about the exam that is required in the test.
JSSHS 2019 Admit cards Highlights
Name of Exam
Nursing Officer, Paramedical Staff
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society JSSHS Nursing Officer
No of Vacancy
Nursing Officer, Lab Assistant, Clerk & Steno etc
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
How to download JSSHS 2019 Admit card
Below are the steps, candidates require to follow before downloading the JSSHS 2019 Admit card.
Step 1: At first, visit the official website of JSSHS, @ http://www.jsshs.org/
Step 2: On the homepage of the screen, find the link for “JSSHS 2019 ADMIT CARD”.
Step 3: Click on the link as “JSSHS 2019 ADMIT CARD” and it will direct you to a new page.
Step 4: Here, enter your registration no or date of birth, id, password etc to get your respective admit card.
Step 5: Finally, hit on the download icon to avail your JSSHS 2019 Admit card.
Step 6: Take a printed version of it for future use.
Details on JSSHS 2019 Admit card
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Examination Centre Code
- Date and day of Examination
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examiner’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam code and Centre
- Candidate’s signature
- Important Instructions
- Students must verify each and every detail mentioned on the Admit Card such as name, date /day of exam, subject code, subject name, exam center code, parent’s name etc.
- While receiving your Admit Card, check your admit card must be signed and must contain your photographs.
- Ensure that it is obligatory for each and every candidate to bring the admit card along with themselves because no one will be allowed to enter the exam center without it.
- Remember!! an unsigned admit card would not permit you to enter the examination centers.
- If in case, any mistake or error is found on student’s admit card, then the student should inform the school authority before the exam, so that he/she can get a new admit card.
JSSHS 2019 Admit card Important Links
To be notified
JSSHS 2019 Result
To be notified