11 Jan, 2023
TS DEECET Registration 2023 link will be initiated by the DSE Telangana on its official website. Step-by-step instructions are provided here, how to Apply deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in. DSE Telangana has released a TS DEECET 2023 notification on their website.
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for this entrance exam may submit the applications through online mode. Simple steps are providing how to apply for TS Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test.
Online applications are Invited for admission into a two-year course Diploma in Elementary Education and Diploma in Pre-School Education in Govt.
DIETs or Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions that include Minority and Non- Minority in the State of Telangana for the Batch 2023-2023 over TS DEECET which would be led through the computer-based test i.e; online mode.
|Name of the Application||TS DEECET Online Application 2023|
|Title||Submit the TS DEECET Online Application Form 2023|
|Subject||DSE Telangana invites online applications from the candidates for TS DEECET 2023|
|Applying Mode||Candidates should submit online applications through the Online mode|
|Last Date to Apply||06-07-2023|
|Next, Hall Ticket||TS DEECET Hall Ticket|
TS DEECET application process would be done through online mode i.e., Computer Based Test. The Exam will be led by the District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) of Mahbubnagar, Vikarabad, Hyderabad, Havelighanapur, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, and Nalgonda. The date, time, and place for each candidate will be existing on the candidate’s admit cards.
The TS DEECET exam will be conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu mediums for 100 marks. Applicants will be asked questions on general knowledge, English, Urdu/Telugu, mathematics, physical sciences, biological studies, and social sciences.
Meanwhile, the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana has announced the admit card for the TS DEECET Exam. The TS DEECET Exam Date 2023 will be announced on the website itself. The applicants who will appear in the examinations can get download the TS DEECET Exam Admit card from the official website.
Diploma in Elementary Education and
Diploma in Pre-School Education
The applicant should have passed the Intermediate Examination or its equal as decided by the DEECET Committee for looking at the DEECET. However, the candidate should have passed the examination at the time of admission.
The applicants should have avail 50% of marks in total in the qualifying examination for DEECET. The least percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged applicants shall have 45%. The candidates who pass out Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible to appear in the DEECET.
Applicants must complete 17 years of age as on 1-9-2023 at the time of admission. There will be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
The applicants should first download the Information Bulletin which is free from the official website i.e.; www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in go through it carefully and check the eligibility for appearing for DEECET.
The applicant has to give the required necessary data like the Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, and mobile number.
The candidate should be ready with a photograph of size less than 50 kb and the sign of the candidate should be less than 30 kb before filling in the online application.
1. Visit the deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in website
2. On the Internet Browser type the website address of www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, press enter button and we will see the TS DEECET web portal on the computer screen.
3. Click on the Application Fee Payment Push button
Once we reach the DEECET web portal, click on the 'Application Fee Payment' on the home page under the application section. Another new page will display on the screen.
4. Fill the Details in the Payment Form
5. After clicking on the 'Application Fee Payment' button, the 'Payment Verification' page will appear on our screen. Fill in all the required details that are including Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Course name, and Mobile Number, in the corresponding fields and select the Payment Method.
6. Click on the Continue button to Payment
7. After entering the correct and required details and choose the card type in the Payment Form and Click on the 'Proceed to Payment' button.
8. Make the Payment
9. After clicking the 'Proceed to Payment' button, the Payment gateway page will appear. Be ready with the Card Related Details like Card number, Expiry date / from date, CVV number, etc., and pay the registration fee. The approval of successful payment of Registration Fee will be shown like the 'Transaction is successful' item on the Payment Status on the web page along with Payment Id. After Successful Payment, the web page automatically redirects to a new web page.
10. Click on the Know the Payment Status Button
11. After completion of TS DEECET Fee Payment, the Applicant can check the Status of the Payment using by clicking on the Check the Payment Status tab. In this, Enter Examination Hall Ticket Number, and Mobile Number then click on the Check Payment Status button to check the status of payment.
12. Click on Proceed to Fill Application.
After successful payment for TS DEECET, the applicant has two options either to proceed to fill in the application soon or at later date. Click on the Continue button to fill application button immediately and we will be taken to the Application Form. So, enter all the required details and click on Proceed to Fill Application pop-up button.
13. Enter the relevant information in the Application Form.
14. By Clicking on the 'Proceed to Fill Application', the TS DEECET application form will be shown. Enter all the required details in the corresponding fields and click on Preview and Submit button. Then, the candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If we want to modify, click on Modify button to change the application or If we want to confirm, click on Confirm button to approve the application.
15. Click on Confirm button: By clicking on Confirm button, the candidate can view a pop-up alert as our TS DEECET Application confirmed successfully. Please note our Registration Number is for further Communication.
16. Click on Print Application Button: By Clicking on Print Application, the applicant can see the Receipt of the TS DEECET Application form on our screen. Click on the Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further purposes. If the candidate wishes to take the printout of the application form again, they can visit https://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in and click on Print our Filled in Application Form. Then, enter all the compulsory details in the corresponding fields and click on Get Application Details.
The fee for submission of the application online and for appearing at the TSDEECET online is Rs.450/-. Candidates shall pay the fee over the Payment Gateway provided on deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS DEECET Exam was held as per the schedule by the CSE Telangana. Candidates who have appeared for the DEECET Examination can check details and download results along with a rank card from the official web portal using login details.
Students have to follow the below-given steps to download the result:
Once our result is displayed on our device, download it. Take a printout and preserve it for upcoming reference like certificate verification.
Once TS DEECET Rank cards and DEECET Results are issued the Web Counselling Dates will be announced for the counseling. The Announcement of TS DEECET Results and Rank Cards is to be released very soon on their official website.
Copyright @2021.www.collegedisha.com. All rights reserved