MICAT Important Dates 2019: The Admission dates for Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) are out now. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad has announced all the important dates related to the MICAT entrance exam. MICAT is an online test in which students will have to fill the answers on the computer screen.
Two exams will be organized. MICTA-I is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2018 and MICAT-II will be held in the 2nd month of 2019 i.e. February.
The online application procedure of MICAT 2019 has already begun. For MICAT-I the registration has been concluded. It began on 23rd August and ended yesterday i.e. 20th November. For MICAT-II, the online registration process will commence on 20th December 2018 and will terminate on 30th January 2019.
The online application process for MICAT 2019 (December session) began on 23rd August 2018 and concluded on 20th November 2018. For MICAT 2018 (February session), the online registration process will start from 20th December 2018 and will continue until 30th January 2019. The institute will strictly follow this the result of the entrance exam for admission purpose. The aspirants who qualify the entrance exam will be called for further rounds i.e. Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). Personal Interview will be the final round and on the basis of it, candidates will be shortlisted for the programme.
- All the detailed information about MICAT 2018-2019 entrance exam are given below.
MICAT Important Dates 2019
For MICAT (December Session)
|Registration Process Start Date for MICAT – I||23rd August 2018|
|Registration Process End Date for MICAT – I||20th November 2018|
|Issue of MICAT- I Admit Card||26th November 2018|
|MICAT – I Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
|MICAT -I Result Date||18th December 2018|
For MICAT (February Session)
|Registration Process Start Date for MICAT – II||20th December 2018|
|Registration Process End Date for MICAT – II||30th January 2019|
|Issue of MICAT- II Admit Card||4th February 2019|
|MICAT – II Exam Date||9th February 2019|
|MICAT – II Result Date||19th February 2019|
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Until or Unless candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility for MICAT 2018-2019 he/she will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Hence, check the MICAT Eligibility criteria 2019 given below:
- Candidates willing to fill the admission form of MICAT must own a Bachelor’s in any discipline which should be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates who are currently in the final year should also feel free to apply for the same entrance exam i.e. MICAT 2018-2019.
- Those aspirants who are willing to apply should have qualified at least one of the following entrance exams.
- CAT 2018
- XAT 2018
- Foreign National Candidates are also eligible to apply under the conditions: (i) They own a valid passport. (ii) They must have scored at least 600 in GMAT from 2017 onwards.
- Any Non-Resident Indian can also apply for the same if he/she has a valid score in GMAT (2017 onwards)
MICAT Application Process 2019
- As soon as the application is available, apply for the same.
- Fill all the details in the form carefully and don’t skip any field in the application form.
- The admission form for this entrance exam will be filled online only.
- Visit the official website of MICA i.e. https://www.mica.ac.in/ and go to the “New Registration” tab and click on it.
- Now, the registration process starts. The candidate needs to fill the e-mail ID and Password.
- Upload the scanned colored passport size while filing the form.
- Fill the score of any of the Management entrance exams you attempted like CAT/ XAT/GMAT.
- One you successfully fill the form, submit it.
- Pay the application fees of MICAT 2081-2019.
- You will receive an email that contains the MICA ID and Password, after your successful MICAT registration.
- Now, you can pay your MICAT 2018 Application fee of Rs 1985 online or offline.
- For offline payment: Visit the bank, make the demand draft in favor of ‘MICA’ payable at Ahmedabad. Take out the print out of the form and send it to the following address with Demand draft. Also, attach advice from and sign it.
Address: Admissions Office, MICA
Shela, Ahmedabad - 380058
Telephone: 02717-308313 or 02717-308250
- For online payment: Candidate can make the online payment via Master or Visa card.
- After payment, the confirmation page will appear on your screen take out the print of the same for future reference.