Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has latterly issued the online application forms for the Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) on 22nd of April, 2019. All those aspirants who wish to appear in the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment can fill up the application forms and avail every relevant information by accessing the official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in.
According to the notification, SSC has released the 10,000 job vacancies for the Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) all over India. The conducting body had also scheduled the last date for the registration process on 29th of May, 2019 and the last date to make payment is 31st of May, 2019. The admit card release date and examination date will be notified soon on the official website. The age of the candidate must range between 18 years of age to 25 years.
Synopsis of SSC MTS 2019 Online Forms
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
No. of Vacancies
Application Form Release Date
22nd April 2019
Last Date to Apply
29th May 2019
Form Fee Last date
31st May 2019
All Over India
How to apply for SSC MTS Application Forms 2019?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has latterly published the SSC MTS 2019 application process on its official website. The online forms have been available on the website from April 22nd till the 29th of May, 2019.
Here, we have mentioned the step by step procedure that candidates will require while applying for SSC MTS 2019 Application form:
Step 1: First, Register yourself
- Go to the official website of SSC 2019 @ ssc.nic.in.
- Search out tab for “Notices” and then find out “SSC MTS 2019 application form”.
- Read out all the important instructions carefully.
- Now, complete the registration process by giving personal details including phone number, email id, and name.
Step 2: Fill up the SSC MTS Online Form 2019
- At the second step, candidates need to log in to the website with credentials like registration number and password.
- Fill out the entire details asked to end up the education-oriented essential details regarding class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your marksheet and obtained marks in percentage form.
- Enter all the details such as father’s name, mother’s name and fixed up a security question according to your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the student has filled up his application form, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualification, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not range higher than 50Kbs and 20Kbs respectively.
- The photographs of the candidates must be coloured one with a moderate background and signature that must be written in the running handwriting.
Step 4: SSC MTS Application Fees Form Payment
- At the last stage, candidates need to pay their application form fees according to the category details.
- The Payment of the application form will be made only through BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail regarding will be sent to the candidates once their application form fee has been paid.
SSC MTS Application Form Fee
The application form fee payment will be made online and once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded. Here, we have mentioned the online form fee table for different categories for the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment exam.
Mode of Payment:
The mode of payment is an online mode, so it’ll be only done through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card, offline challan, etc
Details mentioned on SSC MTS 2019 Online Form
The application form of SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment exam will comprise of the following details:
- Name, and signature of candidates
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address,
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
All the candidates who’ll meet the eligibility criteria of the SSC MTS 2019 exam will only be considered eligible to appear for the SSC MTS 2019. Below we have listed the criteria that need to be followed by every aspiring candidate:
According to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), there are several norms and regulations that candidates need to follow by the age limit which is as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years of age
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years of age
The candidates must have qualified matriculation or equivalent examination till 1st of August, 2019 from a recognized board. If in any case, an aspirant does not pass the entrance examination before the deadline or closing date of receipting of the application form, then he or she will not be allowed to appear in the SSC MTS 2019 examination.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern
In the previous year session of SSC MTS exam, SSC has made some changes in the exam pattern for SSC MTS 2019:
- The question paper of SSC MTS 2019 will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 is totally based on objective type questions in which 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The second paper, i.e. Paper II is will be the descriptive type of test in which short essays and letters have to be written in English or any different language.
- The elementary language skills of the candidates are resolved.
SSC MTS 2019- Selection Process:
In order to qualify the examination of SSC 2019 Recruitment exam, applicants need to go through the below-mentioned stages:
1: Written Exam
2: Personal Interview
SSC MTS 2019 Quick Links
SSC MTS Online Form 2019
SSC MTS 2019 (Official Notification)
FAQs Usually Asked Regarding SSC MTS 2019 Exam?
Ques 1. How many vacancies are available in the SSC MTS 2019 exam?
Ans. This year, SSC has released around 10,000 job vacancies for the recruitment.
Ques 2. How many seats for HH candidate in 2019 MTS vacancy?
Ans. There are 49-54 seats allotted for the HH candidates in 2019 SSC MTS vacancy exam.
Ques 3. What is the date of SSC MTS exam 2019?
Ans. SSC MTS 2019 Exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of July.
Ques 4. What is SSC MTS salary?
Ans. The salary of SSC MTS 2019 must range between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx).
Ques 5. What is SSC multi tasking staff?
Ans. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is basically a group 'C' cadre position in govt organizations incepted as per the 6th CPC recommendation.
Ques 6. What is SSC MTS job?
Ans. The job od SSC MTS involves general cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit. With this, these employees carry files and papers within the building. The Physical maintenance of records of the Section as well as Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
Ques 7. What is SSC MTS full form?
Ans. SSC MTS stands for Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff.
Ques 8. What are the duties of MTS?
Ans. SSC MTS job includes Daftari, jamadar, farash, peon, chowkidar, safaiwala, junior Gestetner operator.
Ques 9. What is the work of MTS in the post office?
Ans. The work Photocopying, making sets, stapling, spiral bindings, sending of FAX, etc. Other non-clerical work in section/unit 6.
Ques 10. What is MTS software engineer?
Ans. “MTS” Software is a senior position than one labelled just Software Engineer. An MTS will usually do less real work and spend more time in committee meetings. Some of the places have a position like this called Advisory Software Engineer. All the details vary a lot from different places but that’s the high-level view.
Ques 11. What is the salary of 1800 grade pay?
Ans. The salary ranges from 37,400 to 67,000 per month.
Ques 12: What is the meaning of MTS?
Ans. Multi-Tasking Staff is the staff that comprises of people who can do all multiple works at a time.