SBI SO Registration Form 2019:
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banks in India. Every year, SBI Bank releases announcement for hiring the candidates for various job positions. Recently, the link has been activated for filling the SBI SO Application Form 2019. It is a great opportunity for all the aspirants who want to make their career at SBI bank. There are a total of 77 posts for experienced candidates. Applicants should have at least minimum experience for applying to the SBI SO Registration Form 2019. An only online application will be accepted by the authority. Before starting the online application, candidates must read the notification carefully. Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for a particular post in which they want to apply.
Key highlights on the SBI SO Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the exam
SBI SO 2019
Mode of the exam
Duration of the exam
Language of the exam
Number of seats
Below check the vacancy details of 77 posts with their Age limit and SBI SO Eligibility Criteria. You can see that each post requires separate eligibility criteria and experience.
Vacancy Details Total: 77 Post
DGM Asset Liability Management
DGM Capital Planning
SME Credit Analyst
SME Credit Analyst
SME Credit Analyst
Credit Analyst III
Credit Analyst II
The SBI SO Registration Date 2019 is mentioned below. You can see that the online SBI SO Application Form has been commenced from 22-July-2019 and process will end on 12-August-19. Candidates are advised to complete the SBI SO Online Form 2019 before the deadline. Applicants can make a payment from 22/07/19 to 12/08/19. The Exam Fee should pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only. Note that SBI SO Registration Fees will be accepted only in an online mode. The exam date will notify soon on the same web page. Stay connected with us.
Important dates of SBI SO Registration Form 2019
Online Registration has begun from
The last date for online application
Closure for editing application details
Last date for printing your application
Online SBI SO Registration Fees
22/07/19 to 12/08/19
Last date for printing your call letter (if shortlisted)
SBI SO Registration Fees 2019
The SBI SO Registration Fees is as follows for State Bank of India Specialist Officer posts:
General and OBC
Rs. 750/- (Application fee plus Intimation Charges)
Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
How to fill the SBI SO Online Application Form?
The following application process is the same for both SBI DGM and Credit Analyst
- At first, go to the official site of the SBI bank.
- Move your cursor on the main menu and click on “How to Apply” link to read the notification regarding the application procedure.
- Now, move your cursor on Join SBI. A list will pop up and now, click on “Current opening”.
- Now, hit on the DGE recruitment link.
For New Registration:
- Hit on “Click here for New Registration” link.
- An application form will open.
- Now, complete the registration by providing the basic info. After that, click on the “Register” button to receive SMS and Email from SBI on your registered mobile number and email Id.
- Next, choose your post to apply, Grade and Category and click on the “Save and Next” button
- Now, you have to fill qualification and personal details and click on “Save and Continue” button
- Upload all required documents and again hit on the “Save and Continue” button
- Before the last submission, once preview your filled details by clicking on the “Preview” button.
- In the next step, you will have to make payment online.
For Registered applicants,
- If you are already registered then click on “Log in If already registered”.
- Now, you will be asked to enter login credentials such as Registration no, Password and Security code or Captcha and then click on “log in” button.
- Catch your Registration no and Password from your registered email id or mobile number.
- And the rest of the process is the same as the new registration. So, you can follow the above points for filling the application form.
- Recent Passport Size Color Photographs
- Dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and the size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions of the signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and the size of the file should be between 10kb –20kb
- All documents or certificates should be in Docs format and the page of the document should be A4 size.
SBI SO Selection Process 2019:
Below, we have given the SBI Recruitment process. All the steps below will be followed by the SBI Bank to recruit a candidate.
- Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Test.
- Shortlisting candidates will be called for the personal interview. The venue information will be sent through the registered Email ID.
SBI SO Exam Pattern:
SBI SO Exam will be held in online mode. There will be asked multiple-choice questions in the exam. Below, search out the SBI SO Exam Pattern for a solid idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
- There will be asked a total of 170 questions in the paper.
- Four sections will be available in SBI SO exam paper such as
- Test of Reasoning,
- English language,
- Professional Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- 50 questions will be asked in Reasoning and Professional Knowledge and 35 Questions will be asked each in English Language and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The language of the SBI SO 2019 question paper will be English.
SBI SO Exam Centres 2019
SBI SO Syllabus:
English Language (Weightage of 20%)
Synonyms and Antonyms, spotting errors, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Misspelled words, Grammar, one-word substitution, Para-jumbles, Preposition, Active-Passive, Direct-Indirect Narration, Sentence Correction, Fill in the blanks, Usage of words etc.
Reasoning Ability (30% weightage)
Series, Sitting/Seating Arrangements, Mirror Images, Syllogism, Puzzle problems, Statements and Conclusions and questions on cause and effect can also be asked in this segment of SBI SO Exam.
Quantitative Aptitude (30% weightage)
Number-System, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Partnership, Time and Distance, Geometry, Unitary Method, Time and Work, Age Problems, Profit and Loss Questions, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Ratio And Proportion, Permutation And Combination, Probability, Allegation, LCM, HCF etc.
Professional Knowledge (30% weightage)
Basics of Accountancy, Direct and Indirect Taxes, Principles and Standards Accounting, Computer Architecture, Basics of Auditing, Accounts Management, Cost-Accounting, Basic Terminology of Information Technology, Knowledge of Operating systems, Network and its types, DBMS/ RDBMS, Mobile Technologies and, Computer Languages, Cyber Security and Threats, Input and Output Devices, Fundamentals of Microprocessor.
Recommended Books for SBI SO 2019:
- SBI Group Assistant Manager (Systems) Specialist Cadre Officers: 11 Practice Sets Including Previous Year Paper
- Publication: GKP
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam 2nd Edition
- Publication: Disha Experts
- SBI Specialist Officer Exam (E)
- Publication: Arihant
SBI SO Application Form 2019 (Quick Links)
Direct Online SBI SO Registration form 2019 (DGM Asset Liability Management)
Direct Online SBI SO Registration form 2019 (Other Post)