RBI Grade B Registration Form 2019:
This year RBI has released a notification of various posts that include:-.
- Officers in Grade 'B ' (DR ) - (General )
- Officers in Grade 'B ' (DR ) - DEPR .
- Officers in Grade 'B ' (DR ) - DSIM.
Online application for RBI Grade B will begin from September 21, 2019. Candidates those who want to appear for this exam can fill the application form of the official website of the RBI. Candidates can fill up the application form till October 11, 2019.
Note that, RBI Grade B exam will be conducted in three phases :
- Main exam and
- Interview Round
Candidates willing to appear for RBI Grade B Exam must go through the RBI Officer Grade B eligibility criteria. Candidates should also have clear information about the RBI Grade B application form- how to fill it up, documents required, application fee, and many more. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the required information on appearing for RBI Officer Grade B exam.
RBI Officer Grade B: Important Dates
RBI Grade B Online Application Begins
RBI Grade B Last Date to apply Online
Admit Card Download Date
10-15 days before the exam date
RBI Grade B Exam Date (Phase 1)
RBI Grade B Exam Date (Phase 2)
Application Fee For RBI Grade B:-
Application Fee for RBI Officer Grade B varies from category to category. If the application fee is not submitted your application form will automatically be rejected. Note that once the payment procedure is done it cannot be refunded. Down below category wise application for RBI Grade B 2019 recruitment is given.
Vacancy For RBI Grade B 2019
Name Of The Posts
No. Of Vacancies
Important Key Points For RBI Grade B 2019
Name Of The Exam
RBI Grade B Exam – DR, DEPR and DSIM
Reserve Bank OF India
No. Of Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Grade B Exam 2019:-
In order to appear for RBI Grade B exam RBI has set up Eligibility Criteria on which candidates had to meet the following expectations:-
- Candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- If not then he must be either a subject of Nepal and Bhutan or
- He must be a Tibetan refugee that is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962.
- To qualify RBI Exam an aspirants age must be between 21-30 years as on September 1, 2019.
- Age limit for candidates with M.Phil. and PhD qualifications are 32 and 34 years respectively.
Educational Qualifications Required for RBI Grade B:-
An Educational Qualifications required to appear candidates for RBI Grade B are as follows:-
|Educational Qualifications Required|
Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General)
Officers In Grade 'B' (DR) - DEPR
Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DSIM
Number Of Attempts For RBI Grade B
Number Of Attempts
How To Apply Online For RBI Grade B 2019 Registration Form?
Candidates that want to appear for RBI Officer Grade B Exam has to fill up the application form online from the official website of RBI. Online Registration of RBI Officer Grade B 2019 Recruitment will start from 2tst of September 2019. The Last date to fill up the form is 11th October 2019. Here are the steps that you can follow in order to apply online for RBI Grade B 2019:-
- Visit the official website of RBI rbi.org.in.
- After entering the official website, click on the ‘opportunities section’.
- A new tab will appear on your screen, now click on the ‘current vacancies section’.
- Now click on the "RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019" link.
- Now, you have to click on the link called "Application Form".
- A new tab will be opened asking for your registration
- Now, click the link for New Registration.
- Carefully fill-up the form with appropriate details.
- Upload a signature image & scanned photograph.
- Carefully read all the information which you have filled, now click the Submit button,
- The application fee is required to pay online-debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take an e-print of the receipt.
Exam Pattern For RBI Grade B 2019:-
Exam pattern for RBI Grade B is totally computer-based having multiple questions in it. Paper is set up in both languages. RBI Grade B is performed in three Phases. Down below there is an exam pattern for Prelims and main exam:-
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern
No Of Questions
RBI Grade B Mains Exam Pattern
Type Of Paper
English (Writing Skills)
Finance & Management
Economics and Social Issues
4 hours and 30 mins
Syllabus For RBI Grade B Phase I ( Preliminary) Exam:
- Para jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph Completion
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Indian Financial Systems
- Current Affairs
- Monetary Plans
- National Institutions
- Banking terms
- Indian Banking Systems
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Ratio & Proportion Percentage.
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration-Sphere, Cone, Cylinder
- Time & Distance
- Work & Time
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Inequalities
- Blood Relations
Syllabus For RBI Grade B Phase II ( Mains) Exam
- Financial System
- Financial Markets
- Risk Management
- Basics of Derivatives
- Development in the Financial Sector
- Union Budget
- Role of Manager
- Human Resource Development
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives
- Corporate Governance
Economic & Social Issues:
- Growth and Development
- Economic Reforms in India
- Social Structure in India
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
RBI Grade B Registration Form 2019 (General) Link Activate on 21/09/2019 RBI Grade B Registration Form 2019 (DSIM / DEPR) Link Activate on 21/09/2019 Official website Click here