NHM Assam Application Form 2023:
The application has invited the National Health Mission (NHM), for recruitment to the post of Psychiatric Nurse, Staff Nurse, and others. Those who are interested can apply for the post following the prescribed format. The applicant can apply on March 25, 2023. Or before that. A total number of 1041 vacancies are there which are open in different programs under NHM, Assam. Out of all, there are 20 state-level posts, 3 District Level Posts and 918 posts are of Block Level.
Details of NHM Assam Application Form Submission:
Candidates who should match up the required qualifications and experience are eligible to apply for these posts. The NHM Assam Registration Form filling mode will be only online. The last date of filling online application is March 25, 2023. Schedule for an interview/selection post will be published shortly, along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates on the official website “nhm.assam.gov.in”.
Know about the NHM Assam Vacancies:
Block Level Posts: 918 Posts
State Level Posts: 20 Posts
District Level Posts: 3 Posts
Educational Qualifications for Block Level Posts:
- Staff Nurse: B. Sc. Nursing: GNM Course passed from any nursing school
- Laboratory Technician: Laboratory Technician Certificate Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Mizoram.
- Optometrist: Bachelor in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any Recognized University.
- Psychiatric Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India and at least 2 years of experience of working.
- Audiologist: Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
- State Level Posts: M.Com / CA-Inter or equivalent qualification
For District Level Posts:
- Program Executive/ State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell)/ State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell)/ Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subject from Govt. recognized institute.
Selection Process for NHM Assam:-
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC: Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in the 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Maximum of 40 Marks in which 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of a total of 70 marks candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test.
- In the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared or finalized out of the total 100 marks.
Steps to Apply for NHM Assam Application Form 2023
- Interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode on or before 25 March 2023.
- Candidates can take a printout of the NHM Assam Application Form finally submit the online application for future reference
Note:- Candidates have to apply for NHM Assam online on the NHM, Assam website. The NHM Assam Registration Form will be received until it's 16th February 2023. The Aspirants candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the latest updates.